chapter 9 ( consideration)

Xiao zhans POV 🔞🔞
Slight Smut 😜😜

I cannot believe it , I didn't even expect to see yibo today and what just happened, he told me he wants me. his voice is so sexy and deep, it left a tingling sensation in my ear. I looked down at my pants and saw a tent. I was hard.

I quickly waved to my teammates on my way to the washroom. I locked the door and entered the furthest cubicle after making sure that no one was there.
I unbuckled my belt and let my jeans slide down to my knees. I had never had s*x but I had knew how to masturbate when I was a teenager. I started stroking my hard little brother imagining yibos hand doing it.

I remembered the feeling
of his hand holding mine, it felt "soft". I heard his voice in my head over and over again "I want you", he said. I also wanted him soo much. I needed him inside me making me scream. I had read this in a bl novel and wanted to try it out.  I finally came screamed his name and it was almost painful.

I stood there thinking about what I just did. I didn't Kno if this was love or lust but I admired him, his skills, his personality, his smile, all of him. He was like a drug and I was drawn to him, I was addicted.
And then I decided, this has to stop, I have to talk to him.
Monday came and the contestants chose their captains, I chose Yibo. I knew he was dangerous for my heart but he was good for my career, because he loved hip-hop like me.

Authors POV 🐰🦁
Frashback
The dance were put in single cubicles where the captains would come to them. Lay was the first into zhans.

He tried his best to convince zhan to join his team and hanged his towel on zhans doorknob. No sooner had lay left than Yibo got inside the room. Zhans heart started drumming against his chest. Yibo first shake his hand and gives a manly hug.

Yibo🦁; I know I am late but this towel is just for you, from the beginning I wanted you in my team. I promise I'll choose you.
There were cameras all over the room and zhan hoped they wouldn't capture his brushing face.

Yibo hanged his towel on the door knob and said, ""I'll wait for you, please say yes..."  Then he left

Zhans; " it's just like a marriage proposal.."  he sat there giggling like a girl and other captains also came to his room.

Announcement : Xiao zhan successfully joined captain..... captain yibos team. Yibo jumped up with a big grin on his face

" yes"Zhan came over to him with the towel on his neck and hugged yibo , at least this was allowed in the program

" yes"
Zhan came over to him with the towel on his neck and hugged yibo , at least this was allowed in the program. Yibo held his waist and brought their bodies closer.

He was too happy. Zhan also came closer and sniffed yibos neck. He was lost in it when yibo broke the hug. He thanked him for joining and hoped they would work together.

That day yibo invited his team for hotpot and zhan sat beside him. They were just chatting and laughing when yibo intertwined his hand with zhans under the table.

Zhan ; badum! Badum! Badum! His heartbeatBoubou:  " why is your face so red zhan , are you sick" he asked while putting his palm on zhans forehead

Boubou:  " why is your face so red zhan , are you sick" he asked while putting his palm on zhans forehead. Zhan laughed awkwardly and continued eating. Yibo chuckled at zhans reaction.

They were both Happy just eating hotpot and holding hands, It felt warm , it felt like "home"
No arousal, just two happy hearts. They finished the meal and had to leave. " I don't wanna leave, can't we stay like this forever?" They both thought.

But it was impossible, yibo let go of zhans hand and stood up, it felt empty.
He waved goodbye and left the room. Zhan didn't want him to go, he decided to talk to him.

He stood up and followed him outside saying he was going to the bathroom. He found yibo outside and bumped into yibos back.

Zhans; "can....can I ... talk to....you?" He sturtured.
Yibo; ....."sure...follow me..." And just like that zhan followed him to wherever he didn't know.

What do you think about this chapter? Where do you think yibo is taking him? Stay tuned to find out...

Vote and comment to give encouragement 💚💚💚💚

Whose hands were these and in which drama?