chapter 7 ( say something)

Xiao zhans POV

Monday came, the four captains sat in front of the stage when the dancers sat around it. The battle kicked off and when the dancer would perform , the captains would vote and comment on the performance.

I was looking forward to perform. I wanted to pass to the next stage, the contestants would be choosing the captain of their choice to mentor them.

I was called, I introduced myself as Xiao zhan from Halo dance west wing lay yixings section.
The host Mr huang signalled me to start which I did.

I always liked dancing as I would be carefree just following the music which calmed me.
I finished dancing and faced the captains, people cheered for me maybe my performance wasn't that bad.

The three captains voted for me but yibo didn't as his eyes were glued to the stage. Henry elbowed him , he coughed and also voted for me.
I was so happy that
my prince approved of me.

Authors POv
🔞🔞 Slight smut

The captains commented on Xiao zhans performance using idioms and praising his skills. All this time Yibo didn't speak , he just stared into zhans eyes.

Zhan felt slightly disappointed that yibo didn't comment on his dance but he shrugged it off as he had seen that yibo rarely talked, what he didn't know was that yibo had tried to say how good his dance was but no voice came out.

He sat down and continued watching the performance sometimes looking at his prince, other times their eyes would meet and he would move the immediately.

The event was over and all the participants stood on stage and Lord, yibo was standing beside zhan. Their hearts were beating loudly and each was afraid that the other would hear.

They unconsciously moved towards each other and their fingers touched.
Yibo intertwined his pinky finger with zhans finger. They both felt as if they were electrocuted.

Yibo wanted to hug zhan but he knew he couldn't as there were so many cameras there. They didn't dare to look at each other's faces.
zhans heart had jumped from the top of a building and was now floating on air.
Dj lhong played the music which made everyone start dancing, thus they pulled away from each other. Yibo ran from there and went to his personal studio to breath.

He was hard. His cock throbbed against his jeans and threatened to jump out.
He went to the bathroom and locked it, he wanted to release himself. He closed his eyes and started imagining zhans dance, he imagined those warm lips kissing him.

His cock in that warm mouth, his hips swaying against his crotch, mmh! Mmmh! Mmmh!  Zhan! Yibo mumbled. He fastened his pace as he moaned zhans name he was close. He stroked one more time and
moaned, "ooh zhann!" A white liquid sprouted from his cock and hit his hand some on the floor.

He just stood there, he couldn't believe it, he just masterbated with zhans image . He was almost hard again thinking about zhan.

He cleaned himself, buckled his belt, unlocked the door and walked out then he headed to the captains lounge for let's chat eating hotpot.

He got shy thinking about the deed he did in the bathroom. The directors asked the captains if there were any dancers who had impressed them and they all stated their choice. Yibo said he want zhans in his team and lay was shaken as he also wants zhan.

He knew yibo could get any dancer, he saw it also the last season. He would make plans later on how to keep zhan in his team as he had a plan on winning the competition with zhan.

Will zhan choose yibo as his captain?

. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

 Vote and comment if you liked the chapter

Sexy Wang yibo💚💚😜