chapter 10 ( feelings) 🔞

Authors pov 🔞
Skip if you can't read smut( I know you won't lol🤭🤭)

Yibo couldn't hold it anymore, the door closed and he pinned zhan to it ,   he came close to zhans face and touched his mole. He used his thumb to gently caress zhans lower lip.

Zhans felt heat rushing to his lower body, he wanted this, he wanted it too much that it was almost painful. Yibo lovingly gazed into zhans eyes, he dug his fingers in his hair.
Suddenly, he connected their lips together,

a wave of heat rushed through his body. He swirled his lips against zhans and only let go when they both lacked air. Zhan caught yibos lips and connected them back to his, this was ectastic.

Yibo sucked his mole and zhan let out a moan, " aah, Yibo!" Yibo became even more turned on.
Zhan; "" yibo, touch me please""
It came out as a moan... Yibo put his palms inside zhans shirt and started exploring his body, he kissed zhans Adam apple and sucked it, his fingers found zhans nipples and pinched it a little.

He frowned a little finding zhans shirt on the way , he pulled it and threw it somewhere in the room. His mouth found zhans nipple and sucked one while his hand caressed the other one.
Aaah! Aaah! Aaaaah!

Zhan moaned and it was like music to his ears.
Yibo kept stimulating him and he almost came in his pants. Zhan felt yibos palm on his inner thigh, he used his hand and pulled yibos palm placing it on his crotch, he rubbed his crotch using yibos hand, yibo got shocked, he stood still and , ""zhan, don't start a fire! I can't take it anymore, I want you!""

Yibo whispered in zhans ear then bit his earlobe, fuck, that was the most erotic thing zhan had ever experienced. Yibo unzipped zhans pants and removed it together with his undie.
He chuckled a bit because of zhans SpongeBob SquarePants underwear. He gulped looking at zhans little brother, well shaved and just the right size. He put it in his palm and squized the head.

Zhan moaned, yibo squated down facing little zhanzhan and gulped again. He had never done this. He put it in his mouth and licked it's head while making round motions around it with his hands, zhan almost came.

Yibo saw this and took zhans whole length in his mouth and deepthroated him, he moaned making a vibration on zhans length. He sucked hard and a white liquid sprouted out of zhans brother.

Yibo swallowed the liquid while taking a deep breath. Zhans tears started flowing non-stop.
Yibo clothed him . He used his fingers to wipe zhans tears. That was mind-blowing to zhan, no one had ever done that for him.
...." Yibo.... Yibo, ...I ...I ..." You don't have to say anything. Yibo said.
""Do you know that I have been thinking about you a lot this days, I can't even sleep and if I do, you come even in my dreams.

I don't know you, I don't even know what is this feeling I have for you, all I know is I can't take my eyes off you, your smile takes my breath away and when you danced that day, I forgot to breath, that's why I didn't say anything.

Your dance is the most attractive and beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life." He said all this while cupping zhans cheeks with his palms gently stroking them.
Zhans couldn't believe this, he longed for this so much, and now he has it.
"".. Yibo, would... would you believe me if I said that I feel the same, that you are the only view in my vision and that I think about you all the time.

That I want you, when you held my hand under the table, it felt good...like.." home..." I want you to hold me and smile at me. I have never felt this way, you're my first" . Yibo hugged him , zhan snuggled into him and lay his head in Yibos chest.
"".. Yibo, why is your heart beating so fast?.."" he asked in a baby voice.
""It's beating for you bunny, "" he said .

He hugged zhans waist tightly when sniffing that sweet chocolates and strawberries scent.."" you smell so nice" they stayed like that for some minutes listening to each other's heart beats.
The end( just kidding)
I hope you won't get diabetes, more sweetness to come
Please give me some holy water 😜

If you liked the chapter, vote and comment. This is my first story and every comment is greatly appreciated...🙏

I also need a hug🥺🥺

I also need a hug🥺🥺