prologue...

Rachel and Leah....

"Mother it's unfair, but I can't give up on Rachel,I love her," Jacob complained.

" But you heard them my son,you can't marry her as long as her elder sister is not married," Ruth his mother, tried to calm him down.

" For Rachel's sake, am willing to do anything," he answered Finally sitting down.

" What do you mean my son?" She asked not trusting him.

" If I have to marry them both just to be with the love of my life, I will," he concluded.

" Are you sure with what you are saying?" She confirmed.

He stared at her for a while and nodded, " yes mother,"

They say love makes people do crazy things, but can it go to an extent of causing someone to marry two sisters because of tradition?

" It's a taboo for you to get married first before your elder sister Rachel, do you want your sister to carry shame?" Their mother advised her.

" But can't we change the stupid tradition? I don't want to lose him," Rachel cried.

Leah was seated in the corner listening to what they were saying.

" No my dear, tradition is what holds us together and changing it, is like running away from who we are," she advised,"but what if he is willing marry you both, are going to allow it,"

She stared at Leah for a while and back at her mother.

" If it was any other person, I would be worried but it been my sister,am fine with it," she agreed, with a grin.

Immediately she said that,Leah turned to glance at her surprised.

" Are you sure?" She asked.

" Yes Leah,am fine with it," Rachel nodded.

Jacob married Leah and was given a condition that if he wanted to marry Rachel,he had to work for the Munda's for six years,to which he agreed.

Love is a beautiful thing, but when it's shared, will it be as beautiful as it is believed?....

Inspirited by a bible story....