Chapter 6

IRIS POV

My head was so sore when I regained back into What was going on.

"Iris you're awake, are you okay?" I looked over to the voice the thick Irish accent had came from,

"Sorry I can't recognise you but please could you get me a water?."

"Chris is the name and sure thing!" I saw a mirror opposite the couch I was laid on and saw how horrendous I looked it was like somebody had landed a war zone on my body and face.

"Here you are."

"Thank you."

"If you're wondering where everyone is well they're having a 'talk' with James because what he's done to you is disgusting."

"You know for gang members you do seem to stick up for me."

"That's because there's a difference between innocent people like you and people who deserve what we do."

I remained quiet and sipped my water and rubbed my head which was gently soothing it until the door smashed in and loads of sounds and people came crashing in.

"Iris."

I looked over to see a very glum James but before he could speak I tried my hardest to get off the couch, I felt and looked so ugly.

The pain made me scream, groan and fall back onto to the couch.

"Don't move iris just rest here for now."

"Well then get him out."

I glared at James and his face was full of hurt from my words but I didn't care, he's broken me, he took me from everyone and everything I loved for 'my own good' yet I feel a wreck and all I could do was cry but I fought back the tears.

"Iris hear him out." Casey stared at me with hopeful eyes.

"I just want to go home."

Everyone ignored me like I hadn't even spoke and James' tall figure walked closer to mine,

"Get away from me."

"Just let me do the right thing." he picked me up bridal style which I didn't want but I was to weak to punch him away

"Just let go of me."

"Iris I'm so sorry."

"Look at me James, I'm fucking disgusting and it's all because of you and your stupid anger issues, I mean I don't know which James I'm talking to because you change so quickly and just please leave me alone."

"You're beautiful, don't say that about yourself I didn't mean what I said before."

"I said leave me alone."

I pierced my eyes into him like fire and he followed my command and closed the door leaving me on the same usual bed. my life is literally a living nightmare.

His words made me feel warm inside but I was to hurt to let it show, why me?