Chapter 5

IRIS POV

It was early in the morning I didn't know what time because I couldn't check anywhere because I was stuck with 4 walls and a bed. I was absolutely shattered but James forced me to get up

"James before you leave I need to ask two things."

He sighed

"Go ahead."

"How did you know it was me they were after?"

He hesitated for a second but opened his mouth

"They pointed at you discretely, you wouldn't of been able to notice and I asked on of his ex members about you."

I thought about what he said for long enough for him to speak again in more of a snappy tone,

"What was the other thing you wanted or are you just going to stare into space all day and waste all my time."

"What about last night."

"The kiss?" he smugly laughed and smirked,

"Oh babe that meant nothing, you're a worthless piece of crap but its just lucky for you I have a good heart so I can protect you from a violent murder just like your parents, plus id be embarrass to be seen around you why do you think you're locked up in here? not only to keep you safe but so no one has to associate they're time with an ugly bitch like you, no wonder your friend left you at that party." he kept his smirk and my jaw dropped I was speechless.

"Get out." I said it calmly but full of rage,

"You don't tell me what to do."

"I JUST DID NOW GET THE FUCK OUT." my shout startled him, I haven't raised my voice like that in years but after everything he just said he deserved it.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me."

"Oh just fuck off acting like your a big man, I don't care about you I don't care about my appearance I'd rather be murdered by them then deal with this crap!"

He slapped me so hard that the sound echoed off the wall and beat the living shit out of me, blood was oozing out of my mouth like sick and my body didnt have any skin to show because every area was filled with black and blue bruises.

"I h-ope yo-ur ha-p-py with you-rself." I couldn't even breathe properly let alone talk.

"Iris you deserved it."

I choked on my own breathe and the room was slowly fading and turning black.