Chapter 8

IRIS POV

I was peacefully asleep when I heard someone tell my name

"IRIS GET THE FUCK UP."

"What do you want James." I groaned and rub my eyes trying to make sense of my surroundings

"Look I have a banging headache so could you just do me a favour and just do as I say for today and not be a bitch about everything."

I was puzzled, not at what he said I understood that but how he was acting like normal when last night he was expressing the complete opposite of this,

"Erm yeah sure."

"Good girl."

He rubbed his head and made his way back out leaving me time to think about how he was acting, do I tell him about last night?

I decided to leave it because he wasnt in the mood and I couldn't take another beating.

"Hey iris you can come out of the room now I want you to do some cleaning." I could tell James was smirking from the outside, I heavily sighed and made my way from the bed as u got out I was gobsmacked.

"Omfg what did you guys do last night?!"

The place was a mess there was trash all over the floor sick in corners of every room the smell stunk, it looked like a zoo full of mess.

"You agreed to do as I say now be a good girl, also wear some pants you slut, showing your bruises off for sympathy, aw." James gave me a sarcastic pout as I looked down and saw I was only wearing a grey hoodie.

"No I'm just like any other normal girl, I sleep in a top, I couldn't care less about sympathy." I spat back with venom and he glared

"Don't answer me back."

"Yes your heinous." I scoffed and I saw his fists clench.

"Hit me, even though last night I recall you apologising for these bruises, funny how people Change from a bit of alchy."

"Whatever I said last was bullshit but of course you're too stupid to understand that now get out of my way you fat bitch."

I was speechless, I was already self conscious about my weight not extremely but I did always worry I just nodded and began walking to the cupboard with the bin bags in but an arm pulled me back.

"I told you to put some pants on."

I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked to the floor before turning around into the room and shoving some trackies on.

"Better."

I tried to smile but it didnt last for long as it instantly turned back into my frown like it was stuck on with glue.

"Iris, you're not fat."

Another voice piped up in the other side of the room I looked over and saw Reece.

"Stop making a move on her Reece."

"Stating a fact isn't making a move James."

"Shut the fuck up she's mine now back off."

"Good way on showing her that by beating her up for stupid things like saying hello to anyone else."

"FUCK OFF REECE." I never heard James scream so loud, it scared me and Reece just scoffed and walked out of the room shaking his head and laughing to himself

"What did you mean?" i walked over carefully and he turned around facing me noticing my child-like stand

"Not the time iris just get to fucking work!"

He stormed out of the room and all I kept thinking of was 'Shes mine.'
What did he mean? how could he be attracted to me I'm disgusting and he uses me as a punching bag.