Chapter 23

IRIS POV

I wonder what would of happened if I listened to my mum, I wonder what would of happened if I never went to that party, I wonder what id be doing right now if non of this exist. If I never fell in love with my kidnapper I would be safe at home and still have my best friend. But hey that's life.

"What are you thinking about?" Casey asked while watching me stare out the window in the living room while James and the boys had gone out.

"Just everything really." I shrugged and made contact back outside the window.

"You know you're quite special aren't you." I looked over and laughed

"What?" I said smiling

"I mean most girls would of hated James for the things he did to you, or had even gone to the police but you stuck by him, he's lucky to have you iris." he smiled and hugged me

"Well thank you Casey."

"I hope to find someone you."

"You will just be patient she's out there." he sighed and walked into his room leaving me alone again and staring at the window.

"Hey iris."

"Yes Casey."

"We'll always be friends no matter what, right?"

"Promise." he smiled and walk back out, I'd always Been the closest with Casey until I realised I loved James because Casey had always been there to look after me after James abused me or I missed home.

"Hello gorgeous." James spoke behind me making me completely shit myself.

"what the fuck James, don't scare me like that." I laughed and lightly punched him.

"Do you wanna go somewhere tonight?"

"Yeah sure, where though."

"Restaurant, so dress fancy for once in your life." I stuck my middle finger up at him and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

I didn't own many fancy clothes but I did my best. I wore a white lace two piece that had a pencil skirt till about my knees and some cream heals and shoved my hair in a low messy bun, my makeup was light pink to match my outfit and my eyes were bluer than ever today.

"IM READY."

"IM COMING GOD." I shouted back and made my way into the living room.

"You were so worth the wait." he winked and hugged me close to him and kissed my cheek, he looked so good in a suit.

"Stop checking me out well be late." I blushed slightly but held his hand as we walked to his car.

The car ride was filled with chatter about various random things and nothing important, I smiled, I never would replace any of this.

"What do you want then you pig?" James joked while watching me still scan through the menu

"Hey shut up prick, ill just have whatever you're having."

As he ordered the food I saw two men lurking In the table behind us eying me up making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" James notice me fidgeting which was always an indication that something was bothering me.

"It's nothing it's just them Boys just won't stop looking at me, I'm just uncomfortable but don't worry about it." I smiled to reassure him but he turned around and said

"Stop looking at her lads, you have no chance and ill kill you." he sarcastically smiled and they stopped immediately because they obviously knew he was, who didnt?

"Thank you."

"Anytime princess."

The meal was great and it was the best night of my life until it happened, until one event happened that meant I lost everything...