Chapter 2

IRIS POV

I couldn't find Sophia I had been at this party for hours with her and I had no idea where she went, I checked everywhere until I bumped into someone on my way to the bathroom, girls gotta go ok.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." I looked at the floor rushing my words out because I hate upsetting people

The boy put two fingers under my chin and stared into my eyes for a moment and I did the same not believing who I was actually facing to the point where my jaw dropped slightly. James graham was looking into me, I thought he'd hurt me or threaten me but his response was so unexpected!

"It's fine don't worry about it honest." he smiled, a genuine smile and I return the favour,

"Sorry again, erm if You don't mind me asking but I've lost my friend she has long dark brown hair and she was wearing a dress similar to mine but in black have you seen her?" I giggled nervously as I was scared to speak to him come on it was James graham! he could murder me right now and no one would probably know,

"No sorry but if I do Ill let you know." he smiled at me again but something was different this time like he was planning something I didn't want to think to much about it because I honestly just wanted to get away from him.

"Oh okay, thankyou." I looked up and smiled and I was about to leave he pulled me back and his eyes suddenly turned into evil and the lovely ocean green eyes had dissolved into pure despite and devilish.

"You're coming with me, scream and I will not hesitate to kill you, don't bump you're stupid body into me and expect to get away with it you slut."

I gulped and his words pierced through my ears to the point where I wanted to cry but I couldn't show I was weak I couldn't understand what the hell just happened one minute he was nice and now he's taking me to god knows where, I was so scared I had no idea what to do.

His hands strangled my wrists and I couldn't get my grasp off him nor did I even want to dare try.

"W-where a-are we go-I-ing?" I stuttered my words because my throat was so dry and the fear had taken over my body.

"Shut the fuck up"
he injected a needle into my skin and after that I blacked out completely.