Chapter 17

IRIS POV

I didn't know where I was going but I had to get out of that house with James, his words sickened me and made my insides turn, how dare he.

I continued running until I was at my last breath and I knew I had to stop I searched around looking at where I was and I wasn't exactly that far away I knew everything around here, my house, well old house with my mum is like a street away. I wanted her so much she was right, James wasnt good for me but I loved him and she wants nothing to do with me anyway she made that clear.

I looked through the window of the cafe and saw Sophia in the window, I gave her a weak smile and a little wave with my hand and she completely ignored my presence and faced the other way. I never knew what happened between us but I was about to find out, I was desperate for real friends again.

"Sophia."

"Oh piss off iris."

"I don't even know what your fucking problem is! I was the one kidnap from that party because I was looking for you! if anything it's your fault and you're giving me the grief?! Wow. says alot about you doesn't it."

All the people in cafe gazed at what scene I just created but I didn't care because I needed to get it off my chest, she quickly wiped her tear away from her eye and ran out the cafe and I followed her

"Sophia I didn't mean to upset you but you gave me the cold shoulder when the police found me and I just never knew why, I'm sorry."

"No, you chose him over me, you're best friend Since nursery, I could of never of done that to you."

"You haven't fallen in love before." I quietly whispered and she laughed sarcastically

"Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?! you're own kidnapper, the scariest man in England, well I hope you're very happy with each other now if you don't mind me I have places to go, people to see, bye bye." she smirked and waved her fingers right in my face I just scoffed and turned around.

I had no where to go, my life was falling apart no matter where I turned, I stood outside the house we all live I'm for about 20 minutes before I actually found the urge to walk in.

Of course all of the lads where all out as the Room was filled with silence, I sat down in the couch and broke down, I didn't see the point anymore I meant nothing to anyone, I'm weak, I'm pathetic, no one cares.

"Fuck it." I spoke to myself and opened the Medicine cupboard and took all the pills I could find and then searched in another cupboard and took the single vodka bottle to myself, i cried soft teats to myself but no one could hear me, no one would want to. and before I knew it i blacked out almost immediately.