{Chapter 6} Apart but not

They stopped by the library and grabbed some books for the night

They got books on all subjects and went home.

Luz carried a large amount of books like it was nothing and offered to help Amity whenever.

But Amity being stubborn carried a good amount but not nearly half of what Luz was carrying.

They got home and got the living room set up.

They got changed and then got their stuff together.

The entire night they tried studying and Luz just didn't get it because she couldn't focus.

She always got distracted but sometimes out of nowhere she would do something brilliant

Like draw a cool sketch or make an amazing quickly snack.

But studying wasn't her thing.

But as soon as he mind got into it she understood everything like she already learned it.

She might've watched d a video on it for no reason so that could be the reason she recognized it.

Hours upon hours passed and Luz had fallen asleep until of multiple books open and Amity smiled a bit

She liked seeing Luz calm and relaxed and the way Luz slept was adorable.

She grabbed a spare blanket and laid it on luzs shoulders and then laid on the couch next to her and fell asleep with a blanket.

The next morning Amity smelled something delightful and knew it was good and coming from the kitchen.

She woke up with a soft yawn and stretch

She stood up and tiredly went to see what Luz was cooking.

She didn't smell meat so she wondered what the amazing smell was.

It seems Luz was making a fruity breakfast.

No not gay-

Literally fruit -_-

She had some veggies too

Amity felt her mouth water a bit.

She wasn't a picky child when it came to food. Well sometimes she was but luzs food nah.

She went over to Luz and spoke in a morning soft voice

"What are you making?"

Luz turned to Amity

"Ah morning sleepy head. Well I'm making a healthy breakfast this morning no meat until dinner how does that sound?"

Amity smiled

"It sound like fun! Let's eat and get ready for school"