{Chapter 11} Grudgbee

AN: I had a sudden change in heart...anyway here's your upsetting ending that so many of you asked for >;>

Before Luz could think the ball went up into the air. Luz had to get into the game but Amity jumped up and slapped the ball to her teamates.

And with that the game began. With thee ball being thrown and Luz's teamates being shoved and hurt she was the last one left.

She stepped up her game. She started by getting Amity's teammates out. It came down to Bosch's and Amity.

They both have each other a signal and passed the all to one another before Luz took it scoring. This angered Bosch's and Amity.

Amity wanted to stepped up her game and focus but Bosch's had other plans.

When the ball game out Luz went to retrieve the ball but Bosch's cought it. Luz blocking Amity made Bosch's plan perfect.

Boscha 'tossed' the ball harshly and it hit Luz's face

But before Luz could react the ball flew right into her face face. Here head being knocked back and blood into the air she dropped back onto the floor.

Amity froze. What just happened?...

Amity looked at Luz. Luz was knocked out and people imideatly sourounded her.

Bosch's whispered in Amity's ear "Your welcome.." and. Walked away .

Luz had blood gushing out off her mouth and nose as people carried her away.

Amity stood their holding the ball seeing the blood.

Luz deserved it right? Because Luz left her! One night stand and all!

Hours passing the match was forfeited. Hexside was given the win. Amity and Bosch's we're told to apologize for the actions and events of earlier. Of course Bosch's threw a fit but Amity was still in shock.

Amity was gonna try being calm. As much as. She. Hated and was upset with Luz she couldn't do anything

Amity and Bosch's waited outside the infermery. Amity didn't want to see Luz. Not after everything. Bosch's on the other hand was on her phone not having a care.

A nurse walked out and spoke to them
"Who might you two be?" She said holding a clipboard

Amity didn't know how to respond and Bosch's noticed. She rolled her eyes
"sisters. Step sisters of course. Many years ago our parents divorced. We saw her play and we came here as soon as we heard"

Amity facepalmed and the nurse look concerned. She thought she saw two girls like them on the opposite team. But whatever the case she handed them the. Clipboard

"Theese are the injuries she withstand during the match."

And Amity instinctively took it reading it

Patient Name: Luz Noceda
Age:18
Height: 6'4
Weight:178 ibs
Medical condition:
•minor concussion
•broken nose
•minor jaw pain
•And busted lips

Amity read and froze. She couldn't believe it.
She had gotten luz in such a bad medical state.

Amity looked to the side as Bosch's read it and laughed. Some part of Amity got angry. Why would Bosch's laugh at such a matter?

Soon enough the nurse took it back "She's asleep but you can go inside "

Amity sat back as Bosch's smirked and gladly went inside. Amity had a weird feeling and followed after her.

Bosch's took a selfie with Luz and posted how she took a hexside traitor and  Glandice champion out with one stupid ball.

Amity saw and got annoyed. But she saw Luz's face and froze. It had been so long. How long? When was the last time they spoke?

Amity got angry. How could Luz leave her after her own birthday and what happened that night? After all they had been through.

Amity wanted to hurt Luz but right now seeing Luz hurt was just pain in her heart.

Why...why did she have to love Luz so much?..

Amity took a seat beside Luz crossing her arms and leaning back. She wanted to be their when luz woke up. Not because she cared...well maybe just a bit but because she and Luz had alot to talk about.

Hours passing Bosch's left and went to the hotel their teams was staying at. Amity had fallen asleep in the chair .

But when Amity woke up she saw Luz sitting up reading a book. She sat up and Luz didn't even glance her way aas she spoke.

"It's been a while Ms.Blight-"

Luz said before earning a slap to her cheek. She wasn't very surprised.

Amity was standing up with tears in her eyes. She couldn't really say a word because she knew she'd cry. But she saw how calm Luz was so it hurt her more.

Amity took a deep breathe "How...could..you..after...after everything.." she said in disbelief

Luz wanted to speak but. How could she explain. Amity wanted to hug Luz. She missed her. Her optimist personality. Her warm touch. The love Amity felt around her. But she couldn't.

Before either of them could speak again Luz's mother ran in and went over hugging Luz.

She began ranting hurriedly in Spanish with a worried tone cupping Luz's face planting kisses all over it

Amity stood back. She wished she had that love from her parents.

Soon enough Luz spoke in Spanish calming her mother. Soon enough her mother whispered and left. Amity looked away.

"I'm leaving.." Amity said but felt a gentle hand catch her wrist it was Luz with the most worried look.

"please let me explain...I beg of you.."

AN: that's all you get till I feel like writing again