{Chapter 14} The End

'Ill be back for you...'

It's been so long since Luz saw Amity. Their grudgbee matches Luz wasn't allowed on till she fully recovered. Had it been weeks? No maybe months..

Luz started giving up. How could she have her hopes up?. Even for a second.

But Luz didn't care anymore. She was graduating this year. That day infact. She was so happy but sad. She wanted to graduate with all her friends...and most of them well two of them were at hexside..

Luz stood up on the stage. She saw her mom.

It ended. She got her deploma. It was time she went off on her own.

She had packed up and her stuff was shipped away. She had started a cooking business in another country. Nowhere too special. Just mexico. (>;>)

Luz was a natural with her customers..she hadn't thought about Amity in so long. Infact she almost forgot about Amity completely.

Speaking of Amity...

Amity's parents had found out. But Amity was an adult. The only way to keep Amity their till graduation was a threat. They couldn't threaten or use her age anymore so they threatened Luz's reputation.

Amity couldn't have Luz being bullied.
So Amity agreed. Graduations came and nothing was specially about it. Amity left all her stuff behind and ran. She ran and got a ride to luzs house. It took a few days but she made it. She knocked on the door and Luz's mom had informed her about Luz's whereabouts.

Breaking down in tears Amity felt terrible. Amity didn't know what to do.

Soon enough months nah...years had passed .Luz completely forgot about Amity. In fact she started developing feelings for another. Naturally Luz began speaking Spanish.

So she began a close friendship with her newly developed crush. They even cooked together.

Luz was serving a customer but noticed something different. They weren't from here so she spoke thinking they were from America.

"Shall I take your order ma'am?"

And to her shock the person spoke. It was to familiar . The hair and voice seemed familiar.

But she didn't get an order she got a name

"I'm looking for Luz Noceda"

Luz froze
"Ah may I ask who is asking?"

And their eyes met. Luz's hair was tied back and longer than when she was a teen.

Both their eyes widened. Luz's grip on the notepad tightened.

It was Amity. She looked up at Luz tears forming in her eyes as she stood up walking to her but startled Luz imideatly stepped back

Amity tried speaking but Luz did

"I'm sorry...I can't...I'm working right now" she said softly and looked away.

Amity had waited years... What was a few more hours?

"fine...Ill wait.." Amity said taking a seat and Luz quickly walked away. She couldn't believe it.

Why?..why did Amity have to come back..the pain hit Luz again

She had just began being successful. And Amity had to come back.

But soon enough the day came to an end and Luz walked out in casual wear.she took a seat across from Amity and nervously spoke

"Amity...it's been a few years.." she said softly. That earned a small smile from Amity

"I suppose it has..listen luz-"

Luz interrupted

"No you listen Amity.." their was pain in her voice

"I've moved on..I can't...I can't stand to think about you anymore...it hurts.." tears were in her eyes

"Please Amity I beg of you..leave...go find someone else..I have someone that has the potential of filling my heart with love....you left me with hope and finally when the day came for graduation you simply didn't send me a notice or anything...you say you'd be back..."

Amity spoke up
"And here I am...Luz you don't know how hard it was to leave you...if I could I would've stayed with you till the end of our days but I couldn't risk my parents. Tearing me away from you"

Luz turned away. Why..why now?..Luz couldn't do it. She stood up

"Amity I love you...I love you so much it hurts...but I...I think this should end.."

AN: HAHAHA GOTCHA I AINT GOING ON NO HATIUS!