Chapter 15

(Art by me)

The two lone skeletons sat in silence, admiring the equestiral view before them. The beautiful aura created by the space and the stars glowing against their bones.

Spooks' pristine white bones seemed as though they were shining, lighting up in the night sky's beam.

Error on the other hand, showed more of a dull glow, it was there, but his dark bones were a flourishing blue, and the occasional yellow. Almost like the Au was changing their entire demeanour with its light.

It was beautiful.

The silence was comfortable, the two of them sat in peace, alone in their thoughts but not really alone.

Time seemed to stop for a little while. The two of them able to think back on things. On what had happened over the past few days. The linguring question on the multiversal shift on their minds, but neither of them ready to search for the answer.

In the best way, what would they have been able to do anyway? Error had the power to destroy and spooks and little power all together, to save the multiverse just wasn't in their skillset.

Maybe ink would? But neither wanted to connect with him just yet.

It was bizzare, the multiverse hadn't moved or shifted in years, way before Spooks was created. Error couldn't wrap his head around it. There had to be an outside source surely. Something had made it move when it shouldn't have.
He'd only ever dealt with an outside force before, and she wasn't very nice. She made him who he was today and if he could, he'd much rather believe the shift wasn't her. He didn't want to deal with her again. Screw Fate. She was a bitch.

Error seemed to grow bored, choosing to grumble and interrupt the silence with the gentle clicking of knitting needles.

Spooks couldn't quite make out what he was making from where she was sat besides him, no matter.

She decided to pass her time with a gentle nap, leaning back on her arms which she crossed behind her head, crossing one leg over the other and laying back on the purple coloured grass.

Other than the excitement building up inside her from the anticipation of finally getting to see her brothers again, she didn't know what to feel. It was all one big orgy of emotions going on inside her head, and it was hard to pinpoint any of them.

One she could make out though, was exhaustion. She was completely well and truly done in. She couldn't wait to sleep in her own bed. Well, that is, if it's still there.

She doesn't doubt her brothers of course, but she had a feeling they might not have wanted to share a room as they got older. Who knows? Maybe sans owns her room now. She hopes so, atleast then he won't have changed anything about it. He never was one for change.

Papyrus on the other hand would have filled up any possible space with whatever he could find that was interesting. She had to limit him back a few times, when he'd come back from school with random nicknacks that didn't make any sense. One time he came back with a fork that spins on its own by the press of a button. Claiming it would be cool for eating spaghetti. It didn't work of course, but it was still something that caught his eye.

She didn't enjoy taking these things away, he found them important, but somethings were just not suitable to have in your bed papyrus. Especially a fork that spins. Like come on, she's not gonna let her brother sleep with a spinny fork. What kind of sister would she be.

She let out a verbal chuckle, startling both herself and the glitchy destroyer beside her. Not meaning to disturb the silence, but clearly failing.