17

Author's pov

19h30

" Are you sure you want me to drop you here? " Hoseok ask stopping his car and look outside his window, looking at Jungook's mansion.

" Yeah I am Hobi. I need to give him his phone after all. People are calling him non-stop" Jimin say nodding to himself.

" I hope you guys talk things out. Talk to him Jimin and tell him how he is hurting you." He caress Jimin's shoulder.

" I will , let me go now and drive out safe." he walk out of the car , blowing a kiss to Hoseok who gladly returned it before driving.

Jimin look at the mansion infront of him, rubbing his hands because of the harsh wind hitting his skin.

He open the black metal gate and close it. He walk to the big door and knock three times, looking around the tall trees .

The door finally open showing Jungook wearing a black sweater and matching sweatpants with a black wool beanie on his head.

" H-Hi Jungook. " Jimin say shyly, him and Jungook making an eye contact as usual.

" J-Jimin" He want to slap himself so hard for stuttering.

" Can I... come in....??" He nod firmly opening the door wide. Jimin walk in, the sound of his heels echoing the whole kitchen.

He follow Jungook to the living room, and notice few candles in the living room.

" Electricity is gone?" Jimin ask and hear a hum from Jungook. He sat down on the couch and see Jungook taking a black blanket going to sit away from him.

" I am sorry. Did you eat anything?" Jungook sigh and shake his head but Jimin did saw that.

" hmm, you need to eat something. It looks like you haven't even got enough sleep" Jungook's eyes widen as soon as he heard Jimin's words.

How- how can he see him ? Its true that he is not getting enough sleep. Since he came home he never got any chance to sleep.

It really shock him that Jimin can see him so well.

Jimin stand up going to the kitchen, and for the first time Jungook's eyes followed him and scan his back.

Finally his eyes stuck on Jimin's back. How that pink silk skirt is showing his curves and thick ass makes him, close his legs tightly.

Wow, he didn't know that Jimin is this thick. He breath out heavily, and decide to focus on the book he was holding.

The fuck is wrong with me? He thought shaking his head.

" Let's see what we have here " Jimin mumble, opening the cupboards and only see a box of cereal , packet of noodles and cookies.

He furrow his eyebrows and walk to open the fridge to only see milk, eggs and a bottle of water.

" What is he eating?" He close the fridge and turn to Jungook who turned his head in a speed to his book, not wanting to get caught that he was staring.

" Jungook, why is everything empty here? What do you even eat?" Jimin say chuckling going to the living room and sit down.

" I only order takeaways " He say shrugging.

" Oh Jungook " Jimin say giggling and dial the numbers of Pizza Hut and put the phone on his ear.

Jungook look at him with the corner of his eyes to see that Jimin is looking at his direction.

" Hello? Uh yes can I please order a pepperoni pizza with....... fried mushrooms..... yeah wait- wait...." He pull the phone away from his ear and look at Jungook.

" What would you want?" He ask but Jungook is stuck, not knowing what to say.

" Jungook....." Jimin say again but Jungook look at the side not saying anything.

" Uh hello? Just give me the same . Yeah two of them, yeah one must be small and the other must be medium. " he say keep glancing at Jungook.

Jimin gave them the address.

He switch the phone off and sigh loudly, resting his head on the arm couch looking at Jungook.

He look so cute, wearing that beanie, his silver earrings dangling over his ears, the way his pink lips are shining-

" You didn't have to come you know?" He blink his eyes hearing Jungook saying but still he is not looking at him.

" I had to.... I needed to bring your phone back." He say standing up and put the phone on Jungook's lap before going to where he was sitting but again didn't notice Jungook glancing at him.

" I also missed you" Jungook remained still not wanting to spat at Jimin.

" The way you were behaving Jungook..... it was scaring me and I started to over think that maybe you are going to leave me" He fiddle with his fingers hoping to hear Jungook saying something.

" But don't worry I understand why you were acting like that  . You were stressed, that's why you even went to the tavern. It's okay" Jimin smile at Jungook who is already staring at him.

The fuck? Jungook thought and snort shaking his head.

" Work can be tiring sometimes " Jimin explain and hear someone knocking at the door.

" Oh it must be the order" Jimin say giving Jungook a small smile and went to answer the door leaving a confused Jungook.

He throw the blanket on the floor and ran upstairs.

How was it? Yes, I need to finish this book quickly guys. I mean before the my school open , I have to make sure that I am done with this so that I could focus on term 4. Okay? Hope you guys understand 🙃🤍