71

Author's pov

Five weeks later

" Are you sure you are not hungry?" Jin asked placing his hands on his hips.

Jimin smile shaking his head.

" I am okay and how many times do I have to tell hyung, don't worry about me" Jimin say standing up walking to Jin.

" I have to make sure you eat-"

" Noooo. As I said do not worry about me. Focus on Winter. I mean, its been 2 weeks you gave birth but yet you are busy doing hard work " Jin frowned letting Jimin help him to go to his room since he hasn't healed yet from the surgery.

" Hard work? Cooking for you its not a hard work " Jimin chuckle helping him to sit on the bed comfortably. Jin sigh and smile seeing his baby still sleeping.

" It is, you haven't healed yet. " Jin smile and nod feeling defeated already.

" Has Namjoon told you already that Jungook has woke up?" Jimin froze on his spot with his eyes widen

"  Really??"

" Yeah, he has been awake since last Sunday. I know he should have told you but he was so occupied with work these days " Jimin's eyes began to get teary as he sit at the edge of the bed rubbing his chest where he feels his heartbeat.

" h-ho-how is he ? How is he feeling?" Jin smile.

" He is doing great and the doctors think that he will discharged next week ... I think" Jimin wipe his now falling tears.

" Wow... wow God really answered our prayers. " Jin laugh as he nod.

" We were not praying for nothing chim. So... are you planning to go see him?" The question made him feel nervous and tense at the same time and Jin noticed that.

" Joonie said that since he is awake, he has been asking about you nonstop " Jimin stand up walking to the window to get fresh air since he feels like he need it. No, like seriously he do need it after what Jin just said to him now.

He doesn't know where to even start, he doesn't know what to say. He is speechless. Yes, he didn't forget what Jungook said at Heesung's house... he confessed that he still loves him . He is not gonna lie, it really gave him butterflies, feel warm and goosebumps. Those words that make him feel loved.

But at the same time he didn't forget about the way he did to him, how he treated him and hurted him badly. Was it intentionally? No-Yes- , both answers.

Now he really believes that he has a very weak , fragile  , soft heart. He can't help but scoff at how weak he is by remembering what Jungook said. Nah, nah, he can't be meaning it. What was he even trying to achieve?

But again, he even said the words infront of Taehyung, the one which he claimed to love....... its really hard for him to belive his words or not. Why d-

" Jimin?" He blink his eyes causing the tears to fall . He hum not looking behind.

" A.... are you p-"

" No. " he said blankly, and it surprised him a lot. Jin gasp at his answer but quietly.

" No?" Jimin gulped thickly.

" No. I am not"

" Look at me then say it. " Jimin turned around making eye contact with him.

" I said No. No, I am not going to see or planning to meet him" Even though the words break his heart, remembering what he told himself these past months.... he need to put himself first