35

Author's pov

01h04

" Argh!!" Jungook groan hearing his phone ringing non-stop.  He switch the lamp on and answer the phone without looking who it was.

" Hmm" he hum looking at Jimin who is hugging his torso, his leg on Jungook's lap.

" Jungook?" Jungook pinch the bridge of his nose , and click his tongue. He regret for answering the call.

" What do you want Jin?" He say laying back with his back, facing Jimin.

" I- I want to talk to you Jk-"

" What do you want to talk about?" He say removing the bangs on Jimin's forehead.

" A-about how i have been behaving . I was-"

" how were you behaving Jin? Mind telling me?" He ask with a bored tone.

" Jungook please- please let's talk -"

" You just called me for nothing do you know that?"

" N-no-"

" You have a fucking nerve to call me after what you did. You were rude with my boyfriend, manipulating him without your rubbing and telling himself hurtful words. Do you know how sad he was?"

The line got quite.

" You went to far by being rude without Jimin. You disappointed me so much Jin. I wasn't expecting you could be so childish. "

" I - I am sorry Ju-Jungook .I want to talk-"

" Save it .  I will think about it" and with that he hung up and open his eyes. He caress Jimin's cheeks softly and close his eyes drifting to sleep.

_

Jimin's pov

09h00

I walk downward , going to the kitchen and see a tray with a small bowl filled with black noodles, the other bowl with fruits and a strawberry smoothie.

I smile when I see a small note beside the tray.

Hey baby, I am sorry that you couldn't find me when you woke up. I had to go to work as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy your breakfast.

Love you<3333

I giggle hugging the small note and sit down to start digging in.

I never thought that Jungook would say the word love to me. It brought joy to me that he said that. I am ready to make him meet my mother, she is going to love him a lot.

Now I have to eat and go to Hoseok since he is inviting me to go help him choose a lingerie. Hmm

_

Author's pov

19h00

Jungook poke his tongue inside his inner cheek making a bump. He pull his car infront of Jin's house and walk out of the car.

Jin has been calling him non-stop to come at his place. And he finally gave in because Jin wasn't going to leave him alone and come to his house which is something he doesn't want.

He knows that Jimin don't want to face Jin so yeah.

He walk to the door and open it without knocking and met Jin pacing around the kitchen but he stopped when he see Jungook.

" J-Jungook " he say running to him but  Jungook lift his hand signaling him to stop. Jin's breath hitched and froze staring at Jungook.

" Ju-"

" Look, you gotta make it fast. I don't want to make my baby wait " He said and Jin nod. They enter the living room quietly. Jungook sit down sighing and look at Jin who is looking back at him.

" Mint hair suit-"

" I know now what did you want to talk about?" Jungook knows that he is being rude. He feel bad for answering him like this but what Jin said to him and his baby made him angry.

" I am sorry Jungook. For being selfish, dramatic and heartless. I was wrong to just say that to you knowing very well that you love Jimin. " He say fiddling with his shirt.

" its not like I am not happy for you. I am Jungook, a lot. You don't know how happy I am to see how happy you are"

" Bu- but I.... only want to know if you really love Jimin?" Jungook look at him for mintues and scoff.

" Do you think I am still playing him?"

" I-"

" I am no longer playing him for your information. If I was playing Jimin do you think we could have lasted? Hell no. But as soon as time goes, I started developing feelings for Jimin and very strong ones. " Jin bit his lower lip.

" He makes me happy. So much. And I am willing to keep him forever " He say with a serious look. Jin sigh and shrug.

" I hear you Jungook. I - and there is someone who need to talk you?" Jungook raise his eyebrow.

" Pl-please hear him out. " Jin whisper with his mouth trembling.  He stand sending Jungook a small smile and walk out of the living room.

Jungook roll his eyes sighing and tap his foot on the floor. He look at his Dior watch , biting his lower lip impatiently wanting to leave here.

He smirk as last night events came in his mind. How he loved when Jimin got weak under hi-

" Ju-Jungook?"

He turn his head in a speed to see the man he didn't want to see for the rest of his life. The man he was slowly forgetting about.

.....