79

Author's pov

Juju's party.....

13h00

Jimin apply a pink lip balm and check his make-up.  His brown hair tied in a ponytail, wearing long gold dangling earrings which Jungook has bought for him .

" Nice right? Yeah you are very pretty- he will be on his damn knees for sure " he say nodding at himself and step out of the car, holding the Chanel paper bag in his hand.

[ outfit  ]

He walk in Nmajin's house and oh

He walk in Nmajin's house and oh... everything is set already- theme is peach- the family members are here but it's not crowded.

" Oh Jimin~" he turn around to see Rose in her pink leather dress and her hair tied in a tight hun- and wearing dollie heels.

" Hey Chae" he hug her.

" Damn, I thought we talked about doing tight bund and now?" She say touching Jimin's edges carefully.

" Oh my God,-" Jimin say rolling his eyes.

" Yah! Don't roll your eyes. We did agree on that!" She pout.

" I know and I am sorry -" he look around .

" Did he even arrive?" He mumble and Rose chuckle knowing who she is talking about.

" To eager to meet him already huh?" She wiggle her eyebrwos and smrik.

" Yah! What are you even saying?" He slap her hand and lead them to go put the paper bag at one of the guest rooms.

" Yo- Oh my God you even wore the earrings after so long. Owww~" she say clapping her hands with huge smile on her face

" what the fuck girl?" Jimin say as they go back again downstairs to get a drink atelast.

" But seriously my friend, are you sure about this though?" Jimin sigh as he see her sad smile yet a worried expression on her face.

" I know it's stupid and very early but I am ready to.... fix things with him.but he has to make a move first " Rose nod.

" And its not stupid to miss and love your ex Jimin. Its a normal thing. I mean- you tried with all your strength babe-" Jimin nod.

" You did try but your heart is only held by him and I will tell you this again, you guys will be okay only if you are sure that about this. Don't... do this just because you feel pity for him....." She say and Jimin shake his head.

" I am not doing this just because he was abused by Taehyung- but I am only following my heart Chae. I just realized that if I don't atleast try- I don't think I will ever last. If he doenst want this- then it is what it is" he say in a sad tone.

" He will never say no, never. " Jimin only shrug with a heavy heart and also feeling nevous . After 1 month now he is going to see Jungook and oh he only want Jungook to love him just like he did before.

_

Author's pov

16h00

" The fuck is he?" Rose roll her eyes munching on the cake.

" Huh, how are you gonna look at him in that nervous state? Seriously you gotta calm yourself down " Jimin nip on his nails looking at the entrance.

" Ohh, how will I even calm myself down?" Jimin say , his heart racing.

" By not thinking about him too much ?" Rose say in a duh face.

" Hmm, then distract me with something then" she takes his hand and lead them to the garden .

" I miss being here" Rose smile as Jimin smile touching the roses.

" You remember Jake?"

" Hmm - wait are you guys back together?" Jimin ask and see Rose looking on her shoes.

" Rose!!"

" I am sorry J, I just- I- love him-"

" the guy was abusing you for fuck sake!" Rose sigh

" I know that, but when did you even last him?" Jimin stare at her.

" Probably last year maybe?" He shrug his shoulders.

" Well its because he has been going to therapy at Miami stupid. Jake changed a lot " Jimin chuckle raising his eyebrow.

" And yo-"

" Oh my God Jimin. Could you please stop? Just say you give me your blessings?" She give him puppy eyes.

" I gave you guys long time ago-" he gasp as he was engulfed by a hug from Rose.

" Wait- he is here he is here!!!!" Jimin push Rose and start to look around.

" Hu-huh?? Whe-where?" Rose laugh and point at the top, where the balcony is. Jimin look up to see Jungook with other two men with him laughing.

He gulped thickly seeing Jungook in a man bun this time - he hair even grew longer covering his face so only his mouth could be seen and his long earrings.

" We should call him hmm? JUNGOO-mhhmmm!!" She was grabbed harshly to hide themselves under the wooden table.

" The fuck is y- Aaaaahh!!" Jimin screamed and stare at Rose who only giggle. He look at his bitten hand and sighed.

" why did you have to do tha-"

" JIMIN???! JIMINN???" Jimin and Rose widen their eyes and keep quite hearing Jin shouting Jimin's  name from the balcony.

" There is no one Jk!!" They can hear Jin's voice since its loud. Jimin peek a little and see Jungook looking down which made him hide again.

" We need to be here for few mintues?" He roll his eyes and smack Rose's head who only pout.

" I am sorry J-"

" Just fucking shut up! You shouldn't even called him!" Jimin click his tongue and sigh resting his head on Rose's shoudled .

Hmm, God please let this night be the best .Jimin thought and sighed

Hey