3

Author's pov

The party at the Kim's is so wild. Everyone is having fun, Jin is a drunk mess and so uncontrollable, and his boyfriend is tiredas hell as he is busy guarding his man.

Yoongi has left Jimin on the kitchen counter alone sipping on my non- alcoholic wine.

He pout , as he is so bored, want to go home because here is just too much to handle for him.

" You look really bored" He look up and see Jungook beside him holding a beer in his hand. Fuck, his cologne is a bombshell making Jimin hard to breathe.

" y-yeah" He want to slap himself for stuttering right infront of his crush- whoa!

Crush already? Really Jimin ? Are you already into the guy? He thought as he look at his glass playing with it.

" I can see that parties are not your things " Jungook say biting his lip as he continue to look at Jimin.

" Yeah they are not. I am just here for the sake of Jin. Just want to support him you know" he look at Jungook who just continue to stare at him.

" What? " He ask making Jungook hum.

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Suddenly Jungook smile and look at the other side chucking.

" Ah- I am sorry for doing that. I am sorry for making you uncomfortable " Jimin smile and shake his head.

" No it's fine. I am sure maybe you were in deep thought, its okay" Jimin say giving him a smile , which made Jungook 's breath hitch- but he quickly look at the other way.

" So where do you live ?" Jimin ask as he didn't like the silence between them.

" I was staying in Daegu, but then I am back at Busan to start my own tattoo shop" Jungook say making Jimin widen his eyes.

" You are an tattoo artist?" Jungook nod wanting to laugh at how Jimin's cute face look.

Fuck, he just reminds me of him. Jungook thought sipping his alcohol harshly, clenching his jaw.

" Yes , i have been an tattoo artist since I was a teenager "

" Wow.... wow I would love to see one of your tattoos- if- if you don't mind hehe" Jimin say shyly playing with his fingers. Not aware that the other male was looking at him with so much...... adoration.

" You are really cute" He shot his head up to see Jungook smiling, showing his bunny teeth. Jimin smiled also loving those cute teeth on Jungook.

" Th-thanks" He say as Jungook get closer to him.

Oh shoot.

" So so cute" Jungook whisper, his tattooed hand reaching Jimin's chubby cheek and cares it softly making Jimin blush.

" So cute even when you are blushing" he voice turned more deep and husky . Jimin close his legs tightly as Jungook keeps coming closer.

He breath heavily as Jungook bring his lips infront of his and slowly press their lips together.

Jimin close his eyes, as he can feel how Jungook is kissing him.

So..... softly and.... sexy.

Its his first kiss after all and he is shocked that he can kiss so well.

Jungook cupped Jimin's cheeks with his hands and deepen the kiss, moaning at how soft the lips are. They are thick and so juicy, making him more crazy.

Jimin is turned on. He can feel Jungook's one hand opening his thigh wide and that made him pull away from the kiss.

They both stare at each other, lost in each other's eyes and breathing heavily. Jungook is so turned on seeing those red, thick juicy lips of Jimin swollen.

" I- I a-am not ready fo-for ..........you know " Jungook sigh . Jimin can see that he is already drunk with the way his eyes are so sleepy.

" I love you"

And everything around Jimin seemed to stop

Hey guys!