27

Jimin's pov

I wipe the cups and- done. I am done. I take a cold bottle of water and drink the whole bottle. Gosh I was so fucking thirsty.

You know, Jungook has been in my mind ever since he just left 7 mintues ago. Like what's wrong with him? He was all flushed all over the face .

Wait- what if he's sick. I put the bottle down on the counter and decide to go at his bedroom. Fuck why are these steps so long? I finally knock on the door but got no respond.

" Jungook?"

" Kkkg- y-y-yea-yeah??!!" I widen my eyes as soon as I hear him shout. He sound like he is in pain.

" Can I come in?" Again he didn't respond me.

" Jungook?" Is he ignoring me? I slowly turn the door knob and walk in with careful steps not making any noise and he was not inside the bedroom .

I walk to the bathroom door and hear the sound of a shower and- some heavy breathing. Oh well seems like he is showering then but why is he breathing so hard. I shake my head getting rid of my thoughts and walk to his bed and take my phone.

Author's pov

After few mintues, Jungook finally step out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist.

He stopped as he see Jimin using his phone . He close the door and that caught Jimin's attention. He look at behind smiling- but the smile disappeared very quickly when he see Jungook with a towel only on his waist.

Hi-his body Jimin thought clearing his throat.

" Are you done with the dishes?" Jungook ask opening the closet to take out a black sweatpants .

" Y-y-yeah" Jimin say and rub his now red cheeks. His eyes not leaving how that towel is wrapped on Jungook's tiny waist, his muscles,  those pretty tattoos,the toned biceps- y'all the man is well built and Jimin is gone for him. Al

Jungook can see how those big puppy eyes are not leaving his body, and it makes him happy that Jimin is looking a him in that way. He hide his smile and close the closet looking at Jimin.

" O-oh-oh I am sorry-"

" No it's okay, I will get changed in the bathroom " He say not wanting to make things awkward . He quickly went back to the bathroom, changed and walk out.

Jimin look at him and see Jungook climbing the bed.

" Aren't you tired?" Jungook ask putting his arms behind his head.

" I am ." Jimin say yawning, he stood up rubbing his eyes. Jungook almost cooed at the side, Jimin is looking so cute.

" Oh well... come here then" Jimin remove his hand from his eyes to stare at Jungook

" Are you serious ?" He blush as the older smirk biting his lower lip.

" Come on. I swear we won't go far " Jimin keen his eyes at the older who is now looking at him with an innocent look.

He sigh and take his shoes off and climb the bed . He look again at Jungook and lay beside him , his eyes on the ceiling. Jungook smile seeing Jimin slowly close his eyes.

Seriously trying a relationship with Jimin it's not bad. He is ready to make him happy .

" Goodnight Jimin "

" Goodnight Jungook "

_

Author's pov

" Do you honestly think that she will love this one?" Namjoon ask Jin holding a brown wool beanie.

" God are you crazy ? Are you trying to make your mother an old woman?" Jin say rolling his eyes.

" She's already old so..." Namjoon shrug when Jin shoot him a glare.

" You clearly don't know your mother's style. Don't even try to give her that..... ugly thing joonie" Namjoon throw the beanie on the couch and climb the bed to join his boyfriend who is eating peaches like there is no tomorrow.

" You know, I don't know why these days you are addicted to peaches " Jin shrug putting two peaches in his mouth.

" Babe, babe don't do that please. You will get choked " He say softly staring at Jin's puffed cheeks. Jin send him a middle finger and stand up with an empty plate.

" Where are you going ?" Namjoon whine . Jin take his phone and wear his flip flops going to open the door.

" To get more peaches " Namjoon widen his eyes staring at him walking out of their bedroom.

Jin walk in the kitchen  , open the fridge to take out a full pack of peaches and start opening the pack and eat them right away.

" Why are you guys my favorite now?" He mumble with his mouth full kissing the peach. While he is busy, a loud knock was heard on his door.

He roll his eyes marching to the door holding his peaches.

" Who the fuck are you to knock on my fucking door this hard!?!?" He shout unlocking the door.

" The fuck-" he turn the door knob and what he just saw made him lose a grip on the peaches and they fell down. His eyes widen, his jaw dropped, his heart beating fast.

" T-T-taehyung?!"

Oooh my fucking God.