𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞 ✦ 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐬

You wanted to be everywhere he was. You didn't care how dangerous it scary it was. Even if that meant having to spend a month in motel. You were clingy and it was annoying, you knew that and wondered why he kept you around.

Every second the rain hit harder, and you sat there worried about him. You were putting yourself through the worry and anxiety. He'd tell you to stay home and you'd put up a fight wanting to go with.

 He'd tell you to stay home and you'd put up a fight wanting to go with

You found yourself pacing across the room. Waiting for him to just walk in, and to your surprise that's exactly what happened.

You spun around and ran over to him and studied his clothes. They were bloodied which made you only worry more. "Your bleeding? Where?"

He walked over to the bed removing his shirt. "It's not my blood" You turned around and sat on the bed. Not knowing if you should be relieved or more worried.

He noticed and walked over grabbed your face and kissed your lips

He noticed and walked over grabbed your face and kissed your lips. You almost immediately melted into it. Leaning forward and attempting to deepen the kiss.

He pulled away grinning. "You feel better now" You shook your head and leaned closer. He ran his thumb across your bottom lip before walking to the bathroom and leaving you on the bed.

You leaned forward, seeing the water run down his back. You stood up walking to the bathroom. You stood in the doorway and began removing your clothes following after him.

He turned around and roughly kissed your lips.