𝐒𝗼 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬 ✦ 𝐆𝐢𝐟

you sat in the car, covered in blood from top to bottom. all night you did what he instructed. sit there and don't speak until spoken to.

except this time you being spoken to resulted in a gunshot and dead man. his men threw you to the car before heading back inside to clean up the mess.

truth was you were so out of the reality you barely realized what was going on around you. the night was full of deals and nothing but that besides sly comments about you that were immediately shut down.

he got into the car and looked over at you wiping blood from your cheek. you looked at him unable to respond, the nights events was clouding your mind. the entire car ride was nothing but pure silence.

once you got inside the penthouse you walked to the bathroom and undressed

once you got inside the penthouse you walked to the bathroom and undressed. you stood in front of the mirror and turned on the water.

you tried to scrub the blood stain from your face. He walked in turning the water to cold and cleaning your face for you.

there was something about him actually helping you that made you crave his lips. you pulled yourself closer to his chest. he set the towel down and wrapped his hands into your hair before crashing his lips onto yours.

the blood made you anxious sure, but his body made you feel safe in some fucked up twisted way

the blood made you anxious sure, but his body made you feel safe in some fucked up twisted way. and you might just do anything to stay in his arms.

even if he made you feel insecure or ran over you. you'd sot through it all over again if that meant you could replay this night all over again.