𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 ✦ 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐬

Ever since you've been married to him. Things started to feel fake. As if it was just a bad dream in your head. That reality wasn't the same then before.

When you stood in front of the mirror it wasn't you anymore. It wasn't even someone who looked like you. It was just a girl. Standing in front of a mirror. Trying to figure out what the fuck she was doing.

 Trying to figure out what the fuck she was doing

A woman walked out of a stall wiping her tears. She looked at you and asked "Are you hiding too?" You sighed and said "Sort of"

She held out her hand and said "Victoria Chamberlain" You shook it saying "Uhm Y/n Napier" She smiled slightly and said "So your husbands meeting with mine"

You nodded pulling your hand away. You fixed your dress and began walking away when she said "Y/n, Darling, I know your not oblivion to Jacks work just as i'm not oblivious to my husbands, so tip sitting there and smiling is all he's going to tell you to do it's going to make you lose your shit when they start talking shit about women, but knowing Jack if he actually married you he won't let a man even think about talking shit about you"

 You fixed your dress and began walking away when she said "Y/n, Darling, I know your not oblivion to Jacks work just as i'm not oblivious to my husbands, so tip sitting there and smiling is all he's going to tell you to do it's going to make you ...

You nodded and said "Thanks, I uh needed that" She nodded and said "anytime" as you turned and walked out the door. Maybe she was right.

Maybe she was right. Maybe everything you thought wrong was happening in your head. At least that's what you hoped the case was.