𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 ★ 𝐍𝗼 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐬

There were arguments. Screaming, Yelling, Cussing, Fighting. But there was never one like this one. Where results were you leaving for more than 5 hours.

And he didn't show up. Didn't send anyone to even come look for you. Maybe that's because he was sitting in his office on his 10th cup of alcohol. Sitting in his chair with his shirt undone.

And you were sitting in a expensive ass hotel. Sitting on the bed holding your legs against your body. Waiting for something, but you didn't know what.

A call? A text? Him?

He picked up his phone trying to remember what you changed his password to. After a second he gave up and threw it across the room and finished his 11th cup.

You knew he needed you. You picked up your phone. Remembering how he didn't remember his password. You stared at the messages. Struggling to text him you immediately turned your phone off after texting him.

He stood up annoyed picking up the phone. Looking at your contacts name and the text you sent. You changed your name in his fine multiple times but it always resulted him changing it back to "manipulative bitch that sleeps in my fucking bed"

He finally unlocked his phone mumbling "Stupid fucking password" he went to change it to your name.

Something he wish he could but knew he couldn't forget was you. Even if you pissed him off 24/8 in his words. He could deal with you all 8 of those days.

You then proceeded to text him asking "can you call me?" He then rolled his eyes texted you back saying "i'll call you when my blood turns to alcohol"

You knew that was code word for bring your ass home. And this was obviously the first and last time you've ran away for more than 5 hours.