𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 ★ 𝐧𝗼 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐬 ★ 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

request: everyday_pimp

you sat on the bed flipping through shows while he was showering. he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and the trash can in his hand.

"are you taking your pills"

you looked up from the tv and at him confused. "what?" he sucked his teeth and repeated himself "are you talking your fucking pills"

you sat there and didn't respond, he dropped the trash can walked over and pulled you by your legs, pulled your pants off exposing your thigh. he pried them apart showing the scars.

you opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out. he let go of your thigh and walked into the closet,

you sat there for a second trying to play out what you were going to say to him. nothing would've ended right but you had to day something because nothing was just as bad.

you reached and grabbed your pill bottle opening it. you swallowed it in attempt of thinking this was a start.

you were falling low again, you were always falling apart. a doll on the shelf of an antique store, something that was started and could've been more if the creator didn't quit and throw you out.

yet you never figured out how he could take care of you like you were a child. tend to you while holding a life of crime.

maybe it was something beyond your understanding. maybe it was something he could only get. something nobody would be able to
figure out. dead or alive.

authors note: losing my muse again if you haven't noticed. on the flip side i just noticed i've been here for almost 12 months without thoughts of deleting this app or my account. i might rewrite this one later on when my muse decides to come back home and i can excessively write again.