𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ★ 𝐍𝗼 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐬

You were both disfunctional together. Calling the quits for her was the only thing you could do. Of course that didn't stop him from arguing with you about where it is and isn't safe for you to be, he'd tell you what to do and when to do it.

You got out of your car, holding onto your daughter in her carseat. You walked up to the door, using your key to let yourself in. The place was utterly spotless, you'd haven't been inside sense you left, which made you wonder who was cleaning since you were gone and he was busy.

You set the carseat down and picked your daughter up and began calling out for him. "Jack? I'm here" You walked into the kitchen seeing him sitting at the table with papers in his hand. "What's that?"

Footsteps walked into the kitchen interrupting him before he could speak. You looked at the woman up and down and then turned back to him. "I should get going I have a date tonight"

He laughed as if you were joking. "How many dates until you realize these men are just using you" You rolled your eyes giving him the baby and making a smart remark. "How many women until you realize they are all hoed out thots"

The girl behind you cleared her throat making you turn around staring at her. "Your not going to be here long darling, I know that, he knows that, but you need to learn that"