𝐇𝐢𝐬 ★ 𝐍𝗼 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐬

You laid awake in the middle of the night. Staring at the roof with voices running in your mind. Telling you to take her and leave, go somewhere far away from him.

But the others said stay, you couldn't survive a day without him. You couldn't take care of yourself and a 4 year old.

You stood up getting out of bed carefully. Knowing he could hear every little thing. You walked into your daughters room and opened her closet door, picking up the bag you packed earlier today.

She was needy, bratty, and stubborn. The traits she picked apart from the both of you. You picked her and the doll next to her up careful not to wake her up.

You walked out of the house and set her in her car seat before getting in the car and driving. Not knowing how you made it past without him knowing.

You daughter stirred awake mumbling. "Mommy?" You looked at her through the mirror sighing as you wished she was would have ended up staying asleep the whole ride.

"Yeah babe?"

She looked out of the dark window confused. "Where are we going?" You looked ahead at the empty back roads. "We're going on a princess adventure"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "without daddy?" you nodded your head and looked back at her smiling . "Daddy can't be a princess with us"

She threw her head back and began her tantrum. "Mommy I'm hungry" you opened the bag and pulled out goldfish giving it to her. "Eat that until I find a restaurant"

She took the goldfish happily and started eating them. You reached back into your bag and pulled out a water bottle before she started yelling.

Your phone then started to ring. You looked over at it biting your lip as his contact showed up. You clicked the decline button making text come through and immediately signing yourself up for murder.

You took his kid, ignored his call, ignored his text, and left in the middle of the night without saying anything.

You had nowhere to go, but you couldn't stay in Gotham that would be for sure.