33

_______________________________

***

Playing cool makes me lose my mind
I can't be someone I don't recognize

***
______________________________

Chapter 33

Harry's Pov.

"That's her." I identified as we looked through security footage for the past four hours.

I took the footage from the office to watch back at my place and it's taken for fucking ever because I couldn't remember what night I saw her or when it was but we finally found it.

The night Grimaldi brought a new guy in last minute and I was really fucking pissed about it, that girl was his date.

"Are you sure?" "Yes. That's her."

Does she have something to do with this whole Grimaldi thing? Is he basically trying to spy on Ren through this girl? Or is it just a one off thing? Because she did sleep with Mick and if she was with that guy, I don't see why she'd actually sleep with Mick. Grimaldi and his guys are fucked up though so you never know. I put nothing past them.

"Do you think Mick is still talking to this girl?" Tyson asked and I picked up my phone.

"I'm gonna call Ren."

To be honest, I just haven't heard from her since she left the bar and i'm kind of fucking curious as to where she is. Which is fucking annoying.

It's been past 5 hours since she's left though so it's pretty late. They should be there.

I pressed her name, it rang for quite a while and right when I was starting to fidget from her not answering, she picked up.

"Miss me already?" Her voice teased.

Tysons presence suddenly annoyed me because I felt like I couldn't talk to her how I normally would.

"In your dreams. I have a question. The girl that slept with Mick, is he still talking to her?"

She 'uhhmm'ed for a few seconds.

"I don't know. I could ask. Why? Did you find something?" "Well, kind of. She was at my event and it was the night Grimaldi brought in a new guy and I was pissed. It was your first night. She came with the new guy." "Wait so she does know Gerald? You don't think that's why she was there do you?"

She sounded kind of worried suddenly.

"It's probably just a random thing Renny. It's fine. You're not at your place anyways so everything is fine and I was there so it's not like she would've gotten very far had he sent her with a plan. She slept with Mick so i'm thinking it's just a random coincidence. Just to be safe though, you should ask Mick if she's gonna be there while you're gone." "Why?" She questioned.

"I don't want her sneaking into your room or anything. Once again, this probably isn't the case. I'm just being cautious."

She sighed with an 'okay'.

"I'll call him." She softly said and I nodded, her obviously not being able to see it though.