39

_________________________________

***

What do you know, this house is falling apart

***

_________________________________

Chapter 39

Renny's Pov.

I dried off my last plate from the sink of dishes that I washed and put it in the cabinets.

Harry's been gone for one day now and i haven't spoke to him all that much. He told me yesterday that he would be pretty busy but he called me pretty late last night, he forgot about the time change so I was actually asleep but I woke up and we talked for a bit.

He texted me this morning but now it's 11pm and I haven't heard from him since.

I mean, it's all fine because I know he's busy but I still am kinda down about not hearing from him. You get so used to talking to someone all the time that it's strange when you don't you know?

Wow, it's been one day. Relax Renny.

The front door opened and Audie walked in.

I didn't even know she wasn't home. I just got here from work like 20 minutes ago so I assumed she was in her room.

"Hey." I greeted cheerily and she mumbled a hi before walking to her room.

What the hell?

She was so standoffish yesterday and she's been the same way today. I don't really understand why.

I know I was gone for a few days with Harry which I never really gave context to but I mean fuck, we're all always somewhere and none of us usually have much context as to where until we get back.

Shi texted me and asked where I was when I was there and I told him so he knew and i'm pretty sure he told everyone.

Is that why she's mad? Because I was with Harry?

I mean I know I asked her to help me figure out everything with Gerald and after she did, I didn't talk to Harry. But after hearing everything he said, I just know he meant well and I know he cares about me.

I know I might be stupid and this might not last and might put me into some shit, I feel safe with him and truthfully...I really really fucking like Harry. Whether I want to or not.

"There's pizza in the fridge." Shilohs voice spoke as he walked out of his room and I nodded. "From tonight?" "Yeah, we ordered in earlier. I'm shocked you're here. I thought you'd be in the city again."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"He's out of town." "Ah, where to?" "California."

He narrowed his eyes.

"What the fuck does he do?" He whispered and I laughed. "Don't know. Don't care." I lied and suddenly Audies voice spoke us from behind us.