101

_________________________________

***

Got love-struck, went straight to my head

***

________________________________

Chapter 101

Harry's Pov.

"Baby, hurry up! The courthouse is gonna close!" I laughed from downstairs. "How are you going to rush the bride? That's ludicrous." She yelled back.

She wanted us to dress up even though this is just a courthouse ceremony and not our actual wedding but what she wants, she gets. She's not in a wedding dress or anything but she wanted us to look 'classy'. Her words, not mine.

"Okay coming!" Suddenly I heard her heels clanking as she descended down the stairs in a stunning light blue dress.

"I'm the something blue." She smirked and I couldn't wait for her as I met her halfway up the stairs.

"Fucking. Stunning." I grabbed her waist and kissed her perfectly colored lips gently to not mess up her lipstick.

"I'm about to marry the fuck out of you. You scared?" "Please, marrying you is the least scary part about all of this." "We're so traditional." I whispered and she hummed with that sexy little smirk. "You tried to knock me up first actually." "Yeah, well, I want you swelling with my baby as soon as possible too."

She kissed me softly again.

"You're also just sooo hard not to cum in." "Harry!" She laughed with a shriek. "Classy today!" "Right baby, right. That is not classy. My mistake. That's for afterwards. Let's go."

We each decided to have a witness of our own. Mine is Tyson. Hers is, wait for it, Edie. She didn't wanna choose between all her friends. She wanted to wait for the actual wedding to pick all of that, so she asked Edie. He gladly agreed.

We have a car taking us to the courthouse so I led us downstairs.

"We're staying at the Ritz tonight. Wanted to wait to tell you until after but I packed you a bag and the driver has it along with mine." I informed her as we slipped into the car.

She gasped and got into my lap, peppering me with little kisses.

"So romantic." She whispered, making me hot already. "How is it possible for you to still make me so fucking horny at the smallest touch?" "Is it because i'm just so sexy?"

I smirked at her little cute smile and I hummed.

"That's one way to put it." I gently kissed her bottom lip, wanting to start something we couldn't finish right now.

"Can't wait to be inside you." "Classy!" She exclaimed and I groaned with an eye roll as she sat back in her seat.

"Since when is sex not classy?" "With you? Never." "Take it back." "It's not!" "Okay then you like it not classy. You like nasty, hot, animal sex. That's not my fault." "Harry..." She started laughing with a head shake.

Within ten minutes, we were at the courthouse. We decided to wait on doing vows until the actual wedding, which I was grateful for because no fucking way I could write vows that quick.

"So are we gonna tell everyone or are we gonna keep it quiet-" "I'm screaming it at the top of my lungs. Fuck being quiet." "What if my friends are mad?" "Mad about what?" "Not being here."

I rubbed over her gorgeous hand covered in that ring that seals the deal. Fuck that actually, we were sealed way before that ring. It's just extra.

"I think they will understand baby. If they had to pick between 17 roommates, they wouldn't either." "It's four but okay dramatic ass." "You get my point."

As the driver pulled up, 15 minutes early for our appointment, I grabbed her and really got to thinking about this.

"You really wanna do this? Not just for me?"

I wanted to make sure she wasn't just saying yes because I spur of the moment asked last night.

"I think."

Sucker punch.

"You think?" "I mean...I guess I do? I don't know." "Renny...do you not want to marry me today?"

I think I really just felt a piece of me sink inside when I heard the uncertainty in her voice.

"Sike bitch." She laughed as she placed a fat one right on my lips.

"Now get out or we'll be late." "Fuck you for that." I breathily laughed against her lips, gripping her tighter to me.

"Better fucking say I do when I get in here and none of your funny shit." I told her as I helped her out of the car.

"I don't know if 'I do.' If you knew what I was gonna say then where's the fun in that?" "Because it's a marriage Renny, let's do one thing traditional can we?" "A courthouse ceremony is traditional?" "Actually smart ass, yeah, it is." I slapped her ass as she walked up the steps and she glared at me.

"Don't you dare say 'classy' to me." I gave her a glare because nothing about us is all that classy. I mean, she looks like a million fucking bucks so i'm sure we look classy as fuck but we talk dirty and make stupid jokes and can't take shit serious most of the time so the last thing this girl can tell me is 'be classy'. She was sitting on my face while remnants of me dripped out of her merely hours ago. Fuck whatever her definition of 'classy' is today.

As soon as we stepped inside, the feeling hit really hard that we're getting married.

"My moms gonna be so pissed." I whispered as we both came to a halt when we stepped in, her laugh cutting off thoughts of how Anne will be handling this with me later.

"Yeah...mine too."

I couldn't stifle my laugh and I gentle pushed her hip.

"Very funny." Her bright smile over at me had me pulling her in and against me.

"Let's do this shit, shall we?" "Couldn't have put it better myself baby." Her lips softly met mine as the door beside us opened.

"Mr. Styles and Ms. Novis? Are you ready?"