Mean

Luke

Mean

Luke was jealous. He stood there in a corner watching everybody fuss over a girl. He didn't understand why, but he felt extremely jealous. The girl was happy with all the attention she was getting from Luke's bandmates. He scoffed, watching her eyes turn into an arc and the sound of her laugh makes him want to pull the girl out of his mates grasp.

He doesn't like it. "It was unfair" he said to himself. He wants the girl's attention all for himself. But the problem is, the girl doesn't want to be around him. The girl was not very fond of him.

"Was it because of my quiff?" Frustrated he said to himself. He went to the washroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He styled his hair again and attempted to make his quiff a little not to obvious. A soft knock stopped him from doing his hair.

"Luke?" You asked. You leaned to the door and knocked again. You knew Luke was so shocked after you introduced Frances to him and never expected that Frances would burst out like that at Luke.
"Yeah? (Y/n)" he answered still inside the washroom. After that outburst, Luke grew quiet and remained at one corner of the room watching them having fun without him. You knew Luke didn't want to ruin Frances' mood again because every time he tried to approach her, she would either move to Ashton and the others or she would throw a pillow at him.
"You know, removing your quiff is not the best solution. I tell you." You said. You knew Luke better than anyone. He would do anything not to ruin the day for you even if it means that he has to keep his hair flat and not a stubble to be seen from his face.
"Nah!! I'm not removing my quiff for her just to inform you." He said.
"Oh really? Then what are you doing inside with my hairbrush?" You chuckled. He's not a great liar.

The door flung open revealing a disheartened Luke infront of you. You smiled and hugged him. His hands slowly traveled to your waist and hugged you tightly. It was clear that he missed you so much after their long tour. Finally he was home. You both continued hugging each other until...

"(Y/n)? Frances is looking for you." Ashton interrupted. You separated yourself from the hug. You looked at Luke and back to Ashton.
"She... uh... well you know.. wants you always from her sight.. jeez! Sometimes she's so scary she pulled Michael's hair and then stole my bandana and tied it around Calum's neck so tight. Calum almost turned into an eggplant." Ashton said.
"She could be like that sometimes. I'm sorry!" You sighed.
"Mind you when she was doing that she was really enjoying herself and laughing her heart out." Ashton shivered.

"Where's the Frankenstein?!!" You heard Frances' loud voice. The three of you looked at each other.
"Oh? Luke?!" Michael asked. The three of you walked back to the living room. Frances sat on Calum's lap and was talking to the two guys.
"I don't like his hair. Looks like a blond frankenstein." Frances shivered and hugged Calum's neck. The two guys laughed.

You felt Luke's hand tightly gripped yours. He stood beside you, his head hung low. That girl has a sharp tongue.
"Ah! There they are!" Calum enthusiatically said. Frances walked to you and stared at Luke.
"I heard you Frances, what you said a while ago is not good." You said sternly and looked at her in the eyes. She was busy looking at Luke who can't even look at her.
"We had a couple name. I like Falum more than the other names they suggested. I like Calum." Frances said ignoring the statement you said. She walked back to Calum and sat on his lap again.

"Frances, you are such a tease." Calum laughed. He kissed Frances in the forehead. Michael kissed her in her left cheek and Ashton did the same in her right cheek. Luke saw that and felt angry. She giggled. She was the type that likes to tease those around her, so much to her teases she teased Luke far more than you expected. Somehow, you recalled that you were once like that when you first met Luke.
"I like them more than you" Frances said. You stared at Luke who was about to cry because of what Frances said.

"But I like FrankenLuke more." She walked up to Luke and tugged his hand to make him kneel leveled to her height. "Uncle Calum said it was so mean of me to ignore you." She continued. "Uncle Ashton said you missed us when you were away from us." She stared at Luke's blue orbs. "Uncle Michael told me that you left when I was this old" she showed her point finger to Luke. " and you were so sorry and you were crying at the airport when Mum sent you and you had snot on your face when you rode the airplane and you were homesick you always kissed and cried over the phone and always calling Grandma Liz just to check on us." She said. She smiled and kissed Luke on the nose instead on the forehead.
"Daddy lower your head I can't reach your forehead." She pouted.
"I missed you little girl. " Luke released my hand and hugged Frances.

"I still don't like your quiff tho." She said. Everyone in the room chuckled.
"It's high like this!! You really looked like Frankensteeeeein" Frances stretched her little arm above her head with her wide eyes. Luke stared at the little girl and laughed. As the wise people say kids don't lie. For once, Luke considered getting a haircut and a new hairstyle.

"I changed my mind, I love Dad and Mum more than I like Dad's Mates" she clasped her tiny hands.
"Uncle Calum looks like Mulan." She pointed Calum. Luke, Michael and Ashton snickered.
"Pfft. Mulan." Michael was stiffling his laugh.
"Uncle Michael looks like a fatty tuna, Mum! The one we ate in a japanese restaurant!! Oh! He's also pale like he was bathed to a pool of flour. He looks like the clown in a scary movie too!" Frances said.
"BAH!!" Ashton's laugh echoed the room not being able to contain his laugh and so, we laughed along.

"Uncle Ashton is giggling like a girl but his hair is like our mop." She added. We all looked at her and said.

"Mean!"