A Dare

*Pretend that he posted this on 5sos' fb page*

Ashton
A Dare

Hey, it's been a month since I left you.  Your brother, Michael came to our house by the way,  to get your favorite scarf and to talk to me.  I told him the 2 years, starting from me courting you 'till the day you agreed to be my girl was all a dare for me. 

I lost at a bet and inexchange I had to do a dare.  I told them that I would date  the first girl that would walk in at the Starbucks and by luck, it was you. I courted you for 6 months, introduced myself to your parents and all.  We've been together for 2 years but that was a lie.

I told myself that I wouldn't fall in love with you and after the dare I would break up with you.  But I was wrong,  you were the girl who was impossible not to fall in love with.  I pretended that I was gay just to drive you away yet you said you accepted me for who I am. My ex came back and she told me that she still loves me. I told her that I love her but I love you more. 

I really wanted to leave you, because our relationship was a fake.  I can't take it that I was fooling you,  my conscience is killing me.  I love you, I really do.  Even when the dare was already finished, I continued our relationship. I left you because my ex threatened me that she will reveal the dare to embarass you in front  of everyone and tell you that I only played you.  I only wanted to protect you from her.  I am not a gay,  I only wanted to get you away from her, I wanted to protect my princess.  Everytime you avoid me, my heart hurts.  After your classes, I secretly watch you at Mc Donald's just to know you're going home safe. 

Day after day I pray to god that you'll forgive me.  You don't  know how it hurts to see you cry because I left you alone but it's better than to see you cry because my ex hurt you. 

I love you,  I love you boo. I'm such a sissy because I can't say this to you personally, that's why I posted this here.  I hope you can forgive me.  I'm not gay,  I'm a man who loves (your full name). I love you.  Iloveyou.

Yours,
Ashton xx