Merry Christmas

Ashton

I was all dressed up and currently waiting for my love, Ashton to come pick me up. He invited me to go on a date this Christmas. I am so excited because he just got home from the US and he went straight to Australia just to spend some time with his family and me for christmas.

I heard a car honk outside, I immediately grabbed my purse checked myself in the mirror one last time and headed downstairs. I opened the door and found a black car in front of the house.

I wiped the creases off my dress and brushed a strand of hair off my face. Gosh, I'm so excited. I missed him so much.

Much to my dismay, the person who came out of the car isn't Ashton. It was Michael. He walked and stood in front of me with an apologizing look plastered on his face. Oh, okay... I get it. The date is canceled.

What is this?! I thought this time for sure he'll spend time with me. I thought I could spend just this time with him. Ugh. It's christmas and the only person whom I want to spend it with isn't here with me.

"Uhh.. hey. Merry Christmas, y/n. Uhm. yeah. So, Ash wants to give this to you." He handed me a single rose with a card tied with a ribbon to its stem. He bid me goodbye and drove off.

I sighed. Happy Holidays. Happy. I flipped the card to read its message. It says:

No, I won't do that to you. :)

Then a car stopped in front. A man came out. My man.

"Merry Christmas, love"