Starring Role

Ashton

Starring Role

It was like I wasn't there. I sat at the sofa playing with my phone pretending that his presence didn't affect me. It was pretending that I don't care because I really want him to notice me.

I never thought that someone like myself would be friends with these guys. To be close with him, It was a foolish thought but in the end I had to swallow my words.

"You know y/n, I think... I think maybe.. just a little bit but not too much uh.." He was struggling with his words and his face was so red.

'What?!' your head was spinning and your heart was beating so fast right now. Maybe, He realized that some how, you like him more than being friends with him.

"Err. you know!! argh! Shit. It's hard to say it." he was so frustrated at himself. Your eyes and his locked.

It may seem so cliche like in one of those movies when the leading lady and man lock eyes together and slowly move to each other and then they kiss.

It felt like your whole surrounding was completely quiet and blank and all you can see is that man in front of you locking eyes with you. It all felt like a dream. You just wish that you won't wake up and realize everything is just all made up by your silly mind.

"I think... I think. No! I am.. I am in love" finally the words came out of his mouth.

But they didn't say that nightmares are dreams too.

"with Brianna."