What If?

This was supposed to be published before New Year but... yeah. So, here you go. Thank you for everything!

So, I got this idea of having a story wherein you guys are the main character and you get to interact with the boys and you get to have four different endings base on your pick.

peace out!
yourbaddestfemale

----♠----

C

alum

"But what if I met someone who would mean the whole world to me?" He blurted out. We were seated at the love seat waiting for the boys. We never really conversed before it was just every time we see each other we just said our 'Hi's' and 'hello's'. I was playing with my phone the moment he blurted out that random question.

"Good for you." I don't know if he was talking to himself or he was talking to me but just to be sure, I answered his question. It was plain silence after that.

"What would you do?" This time, he turned and faced me. Eye to eye, the room suddenly felt hot. I bit my lips and my gaze traveled to his lips. The moment I realized that he smirked. fuck.

"Dunno, but right now... you're invading my bubble." I heard the door clicked and out came the weasels.

After that conversation, It became harder to stay in a room with him being present. Ashton, my bestest everr friend noticed that but he didn't mentioned it.

"Calum, What the hell?" Ashton asked. You weren't in the room that time so he grabbed the oppurtunity.

"What do you mean?" he asked back. Ashton treats you like his own little sis so he was being a protective mother goose to you. He didn't want you to get hurt especially if it's one of the boys who would hurt you.

"Since we're running out of time what do I mean? Calum Hood. You and y/n. What the hell is going on between you two?" No response from Calum. Ashton ran his hands to his hair, sighed and said

"Look, let's not play the Justin Bieber lyrics joke okay. Something's wrong. I don't like you being quiet like that Calum." Calum huffed. He grabbed the guitar and unconsciously played Bad Dreams.

"Fuck man, are you in love with y/n?" That hit the spot.

"Look, I didn't want to be a demigod." Calum said.

"One more and I'll kick you." Ashton warned. Calum stopped playing the guitar and put it back to its original place.

"Okay, I don't know when, how, where Wh, h questions. It just happened. We don't choose the one we love. You know that." man to man convo.

"So, you're not denying it?" Ashton asked. He was trying to supress a smile.

"I'm giving you until New Year's eve or else, I'll let Mikey take her away." after that he patted Calum's shoulders.

Christmas has passed but it's still cold. I was walking at the busy streets watching the colorful lights. Calum and I, our relationship was really awkward back then but now... We could share a lighthearted joke, have a small talk and sometimes coffee's at midnight. We grew closer each day and it's almost terrifying how our awkwardness with each other could escalate into a close relationship. The boys are throwing a New Year's party at their place tonight. I decided not to go and spend my time waiting for New Year in Time Square.