1

Dream woke up on something soft. Something much softer then the obsidian in his cell. And it was cold, well, cold compared to the searing lava that surrounded him at all times. Did someone break him out?

The man opened his eyes to find himself staring at a plain ceiling. He reached up to brush his hair from his eyes, only to find it had been cut short. And his horns had somehow been healed. He felt great!

Dream sat up, looking over himself for any injuries. To his surprise he only found scars. Many, many scars from his days of torture.

He heard a buzz next to him, looking over to see a device not to unlike his communicator. Dream picked up the strange device, seeing a notification from someone named Nick. This person was asking if he wanted to play something called Roblox with him. What the hell is Roblox?

Dream stood from the bed, looking around the simple room. Where was everything? There were no chests, no crafting tables. Even the door looked strange.

He quickly tried to open his inventory. But nothing happened. He tried again, swiping his fingers through the air. And yet again, his inventory didn't open. What the hell was going on!?

There was a knock on the door, "hey!? Are you still sleeping!?"

Dream looked at the door. It sounded exactly like Sapnap's voice. He walked over, opening the door to see a man with brown hair wearing a grey hoodie. The man's face grew confused when he saw Dream.

"Uh, you good man?" He asked in Sapnap's voice, "what's with the horns?"

Dream gave the man a strange look, "who are you?"

The man scoffed, lightly shoving the other, "come on! Stop joking around. Hey, do you wanna play Roblox or not?"

Dream frowned. He didn't like that this man had his friends voice. Dream took a step closer to the man.

"Where is Sapnap?" Dream asked, "and why do you have his voice?"

The man took a step back, "uh? Clay, are you feeling okay?"

Dream laughed, "are you kidding!? I'm out of prison! I'm free! Of course I'm alright!"

The man eyes widened, "Clay, you're starting to scare me, what's going on?"

Dream looked down at the man with a smile, "who's Clay?"

(Little author note! The chapters in this book are gonna be lot shorter. Because this is dealing more with CC and less C!, I don't want to accidentally cross anyone's boundaries by forcing the plot with them. So it's going to be the characters that push the plot forward, and the CC's mainly just reacting to them. Which means the plot can only be affected by 2 characters. It's a bit difficult to write long chapters this way, but it'll at least be interesting!)