12

Tommy laughed as he sat back in the chair. The you laugh you lose was so much more fun than he'd thought, even if he did feel a little bit guilty about accidentally pushing Tubbo.

"Aw man," Tubbo sighed as he sat back, "that was awesome."

"God, is it like that every time you guys stream!?" Tommy asked.

Tubbo shrugged, "yeah, kinda. Usually we play Minecraft or other games."

"Either way, that was awesome!" Tommy smiled.

Ranboo let out a small laugh, "you know, I don't think you've smiled that much since you got here."

"Hmm?" Tommy looked at the taller boy, "what do you mean?"

"It's just, you always seemed scared and uh, yeah..." Ranboo shrugged, "but you actually relaxed and had fun during the stream."

Tommy hummed, "I guess I did."

"You were acting like our Tommy." Tubbo said.

The blonde nodded, "it almost felt like L'manburg times..."

"That must be why you acted more like our Tommy." Ranboo leaned forward slightly.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asked.

"Think about it. L'manburg was mostly improved." Ranboo told them, "so Tommy would act more like Tommy cause Tommy acted like Tommy in L'manburg."

There was a moment of silence. Both boys looked at Ranboo as if he'd sprouted two heads.

"What the hell are you on about?" Tubbo shook his head.

Ranboo sighed, hanging his head, "nevermind..."

"Well, anyway," Tubbo started, leaning back in his chair and stretching, "what do you want to do now?"

Tommy sighed, standing up, "I'm going to bed."

Tubbo groaned, "oh, come on. It's barely even late!"

"Yeah!" Ranboo agreed, "stay up and play a game with us or something!"

Tommy shook his head, "no, I'm tired."

Tubbo sighed, "you're so lame!"

Ranboo just laughed lightly, "I'll try and be quiet. Though I can't promise Tubbo will be."

"Woah! What are you saying boss man?" Tubbo smirked.

"I'm saying that my chat can hear you from the kitchen when I stream." Ranboo sighed, "just stop wearing the noise cancelling headphones..."

"Oh, but there so nice!" Tubbo whined.

Tommy threw a pillow at them, "shut up! I'm tired."

He was very tired. Tommy sighed as he sunk down into the couch. He was tired, but happy. For once, Tommy didn't have any nightmares.