13

Dream woke up to a scalding heat. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep while calling George. He guessed he only had a week in that world. At least it was a good week...

Dream heard a click, and the netherite barrier blocks shift upwards. A few seconds later he heard footsteps walking towards him.

"Dream?"

The masked man opened his eyes. Quackity was standing at the entrance to the cell. Sam was standing on the other side of the lava, watching with curiosity.

Dream sighed, "I liked the other you better. He didn't torture me."

Quackity smiled, a grin twisting his face, "well well well. Nice to have you back Dream."

"Wish I could say the same." Dream sneered, "just get it over with."

"Gladly." Quackity started.

~~~

Tommy woke up in his own home. He could hear Shroud hissing in the next room. As much as he missed this world, the other one was so much-

The boys thoughts were interrupted by frantic knocking on his door. Tommy got up, making his way to the door. The moment he opened it, he was bombarded with two bodies.

"What the fuck!?" Tommy yelled.

"Tommy!" Tubbo sat up, "oh my god that was insane!"

"Tubbo!?" Tommy gasped, "what the fuck are you on about!?"

"Wait," Ranboo's heterochromatic eyes went wide, "are you out Tommy?"

Tommy crossed his arms, "of course I'm your Tommy, dickhead."

Tubbo laughed, hugging Tommy tightly, "definitely our Tommy!"

Tommy couldn't help but laugh as well, giving the goat boy a hug back. He didn't even mind when Ranboo joined the hug.

"I'm so glad you're back..." Tubbo whispered.

Tommy hugged his friends tighter, "me too."