4

Dream and the man looked at the computer ringing with a discord call.the man gave Dream a look, moving past him and answering the call.

"Sapnap!" A boy who looked like Tubbo yelled, "Is Dream there?!"

Dream took a step back. This man wasn't Sapnap! And why was Tubbo looking for him!?

"He's here, but he's acting really weird!" Sapnap said, "like he doesn't recognize me!"

"It's the same with Tommy." Tubbo looked confused, "he thinks it's the Dream SMP or something."

Dream stepped forward, spotting Tommy behind Tubbo. The masked man grinned.

"Hi Tommy." He laughed.

The blonde froze, his eyes wide as he stared at Dream. He looked exactly like he remembered.

"No no, turn it off!" Tommy yelled, "turn it off!"

"Come here Tommy!" Dream shouted, lunging towards the computer.

Sapnap grabbed the masked man, pulling his back. Ranboo scrambled to end the call as Tommy cowered back on the ground.

"Oh my god..." Ranboo whispered, turning to the other blonde, "are you okay?"

Tommy shook his head, "I am not fucking okay! Dream is out and he's coming to kill us!"

"That's going to be really difficult." Tubbo told him, crouching by his side, "considering he's an ocean away and there's travel restrictions."

"What?" Tommy looked up at Tubbo.

"You're safe from Dream here." Ranboo said.

Tubbo gave Tommy a close look. The blonde had multiple scars that weren't there before. Many burn scars on his arms and hands. There were two sharp scars on his face, one on his cheek and the other on his temple, almost covered by his hair. There was also a brand mark on his neck in the shape of a smiley face.

Tubbo's eyes widened, "you're from the SMP, aren't you?"

"What?" Ranboo asked.

"Look!" Tubbo stood up, "burn scars from the explosions! The scar on his forehead from the prison! And the one on his neck must be from exile!"

Tommy covered up the branding with his hand, "if this isn't the SMP, where-where am I?"

Ranboo and Tubbo glanced at each other.

"I think you're in a different universe?" Ranboo said, "and in this universe, the SMP is just a game..."

"Wait," Tubbo gasped, "if character Tommy is here, where's our Tommy?"