8

Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Wilbur all decided to go back to Phil's house to talk through everything that had been dropped on them. Kristen had immediately picked up that something was wrong when she saw them. And after a quick briefing, everyone was caught up on what was happening.

"Okay, so," Kristen started, "This Tommy is his character from a Minecraft roleplay server, and is extremely traumatized, and we don't know how he got here. Meanwhile, our Tommy is in a place where multiple people want to kill him and we don't know if he could die."

"And Dream got switched too..." Tubbo shrugged.

Kristen sighed, "you do realize how crazy that sounds, right?"

"What other explanation is there?" Ranboo asked, "look at him. Those scars are real, he acts totally different and has been for the past two days."

"He even sounds a little different." Tubbo told them.

"You have to admit, it does sound insane." Phil sighed.

"I believe them." Wilbur said, pulling Tommy a little closer.

Tommy refused to let go of Wilbur, even as they took the train back. When fans came up to them, he would hold on to Wilbur's sleeve. Wilbur just let him. The poor boy needed some comfort.

"Wil-" Phil started.

"You know our Tommy wouldn't act like this." Wilbur told him, "even if this was a bit, it would have ended a long time ago."

Kristen nodded, "even in young children, attention seeking behaviors only last for an hour or two. I believe that this isn't our Tommy."

"Tommy." Phil turned to the boy, "is this a bit?"

The blonde curled up closer to Wilbur. Everything here was so different. He wished this was a huge joke.

"Phil please..." Tommy looked at him, "this isn't a bit. I'm so fucking scared. I just want to go home."