Chapter Three

(Skyler's POV)

I heard my name a couple of times. I screamed he was chasing me.

"Come here you little brat!" he yelled at me.

"No daddy please stop!" a 8 year old Skyler screamed with panic in her voice.

He finally caught me and pushed me to the ground. I knew I wasn't going to make it. My dad was going to kill me. I screamed and cried as he tried to punch the life out of me.

Bam!

A team of police officers ran into my house and pulled my dad off of me. I cried not because they were taking him away. I cried for my mother she was laying on the ground in a pool of blood. He killed her. I remember hearing a gun shot... I thought it was for me. I guess my mom tried to save me. She did but gave up her life for me.

I was being carried out of my house by a police officer. I didn't want to leave my mom but I knew nothing could help her now she was gone.

"Skyler"

Someone said my name. I twisted around in the policeman's arms to see who it was. No one was around besides cops that I didn't know.

"Skyler please wake up"

I was shook awake out of my nightmare back into reality to be met by two big brown eyes staring back at me.

I sit up immediately. I wish I didn't do that I was still in pain from the bus.

(Liam's POV)

We brought Skyler to the nearest hospital so that they could check her out. They said she bruised her back pretty bad and sprained her right ankle but when she woke that we could leave.

We walked into room 223 to check on her and Skyler was screaming and rolling around in the hospital bed.

We immediately rushed to her sides trying to wake her up. She was have a pretty bad nightmare.

Her face was cover in tears and her forehead was sweaty.

As I shook her arm she shot up into a sitting position looking at all of us then laid back down with her eyes closed. I leaned over her face to check and see if she was okay but as soon as I did her eyes flashed open just like Bella's in Breaking Dawn Pt 1.

I guess I scared her cause she screamed again at the close face.

I took her into my arms and rocked her back and forward. Skyler started to calm down. She definitely is scared about something with the nightmares, running away, and flinching.

"Me and the lad's were wondering..." I said in a whisper but stopped.

"Go on"

"We were wondering if you would like to come home with us"

She looked at us with a blank stare like she was actually having to consider this. We all decided that she would probably say yes cause she was just hit by a bus, obviously has no parents so probably lives on the streets, and we are like awesome so yeah.

(Skyler's POV)

"We were wondering if you would like to come home with us" Liam finally said to me looking back at the boys while they gave me a reassuring smile.

I looked at them with a blank stare. They are strangers who could rape me or sell me to random people. Hahaha no.

"Please no" I managed to choke out.

(Niall's POV)

Skyler just said she didn't want to be brought him to live with us. Who wouldn't?! We are pretty awesome!