Chapter Fifteen

Recap:

(Skyler's POV)

"Yeah Josh has been everywhere looking for you... He even went to America to see if you were there." Zach said letting a tear slip out of his eye on to his cheek.

Zach never cried. I have never saw him cry until now.

"Wait he went to America just to find me?" I asked can't believing that Josh did that just for me.

"Yeah..." Kayla said wiping a year away.

"I told him that he probably didn't look for me.... When he really went to another country just to find me... I am terrible." I said

I couldn't believe what I have done.

With that ran out crying remembering something that only Me, Kayla, Zach know off.

This could kill me.

---------------------------------------------

(Skyler's POV)

They said I was fine. The doctors didn't detect the disease.

Instead of having lung cancer like my step brother I have something more series.

I have chronic leukemia. That is where you have the disease in your body but you don't feel it. It kills you slowly and once it is at your last stage in life you feel all the pain that was held up inside you. Making it a painful death.

I know what you are probably thinking... OMG SHE'S GONNA DIE!

I could I don't know. This type of leukemia can be cured but it costs a lot of money. And I do mean ALOT!

Now you are probably thinking why I can't ask the boys for money do I can live.

I can't just take money from them!!! I can't!!! It is not right...

"Baby what's wrong?" Liam said catching me and pulling me into a hug.

"He went looking for me... even in America" I said still in shock from this whole thing.

"I am very sorry" Niall said joining our hug.

"It's fine" I mumbled not really meaning it

Nothing was fine anymore.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked pulling me into another hug once I was teased by Liam and Niall.

"Yea we can go"

---Week Later---

(Liam's POV)

"There is something wrong with her" I stated once all the boys were with me in the kitchen and Sky was in her room taking a nap.

"What do you mean" Loui asked

"Well she hasn't been acting like she usually is"

"Liam her brother just died" Harry said

"No no not that but she hasn't been eating or anything and she moans occasionally and grips her sides"

"Do you think she is on her period?" Niall asked smiling

"Niall why are you smiling... And periods dont last this long" Zayn imputed

"Because I thought our baby girl was growing up" Niall said still smiling kind of creeperish.

"Do you think she has the cancer?" Louis asked with a worried tone.

"No they tested her remember" Zayn said

"But that wasn't the best hospital to go to" I replied

"Do you think we should take her somewhere else?" Niall asked looking at all of us.

"Yes tomorrow we should" They replied in unison.

---Tomorrow---

(Skyler's POV)

We all sat in the car. I am freaking mad that I have to be taken to the doctors. What happens if they find out?

I couldn't focus on what was going to happen. I focused on how hurt the bits were going to be if they find out.

I was tense the whole ride.

Once we finally got there I tried to run but Liam caught me just in time.

(Liam's POV)

Yes. She is hiding something. I will find this out.

(Skyler's POV)

The doctor ran a few tests on me while the boys were in the room.

"May you step in the hall while I talk to Skyler in private" The lady said smiling at the boys.

They nodded and quietly steped into the hall.

"Well you are a true fighter Miss Skyler. A lot of girls would have died already having your leukimia" The lady said smiling.

"But I do have some bad news" She said frowning.

"Yes?"

"You only have a week to live..."

---------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Just one week?!?!

That is so cray cray!!!! Haha :)

So Has anyone read Dark????

Of course you have!!! It is a brilliam fanfic!!!

Comment your fav part!!!

Thanks so much for reading you guys are truly AMAZYAN!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Read