Chapter Five

(Louis's POV)

"Ha did you see the look on her face!" I said to the lads.

"Yea that was pretty funny!" Harry high-fived me.

"Wait why isn't she coming up" Niall asked in a questioned starring at the cold blue water. 

"Just give her a sec Niall she is just trying to scare us" Harry said laughing "Remember Louis did that to us once too."

"What if she can't swim? I told you not to thow her in!" Liam panicked standing up from a chair.

"Wait did we ask her is she knew how to swim?" I asked with worry hinted in my voice. I just assumed since most kid get swim lessons or something.

"Of course she knows how to swim Skyler lived in California for crying out loud!" Harry said without sounding worried at all. "But she has been down there pretty long..."

"You all are freaking stupid." Zayn spit as he dove into the pool swimmimg to the bottom. 

(Zayn's POV)

I dove into the water looking for my little sister. I saw her wrigling around at the bottom. I got down to her level and grabbed her hand pulling her into me. My eyes met hers just as they were closing. I saw bubbles escape from her lips and her body gave out. 

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pushed my feet off the pool floor. My head bobbed above the water bringing Skyler up. 

The boys helped my out of the water and layed Skyler on the pavement. We hoped her eyes would open and to hear her yell at us, but she didn't. She wasn't moving. She layed there like a dead body. Her lips blue and her face pale. 

"Watch out!' Liam yelled as he knelled on the ground and bent over Skyler.

He tilted her chin up, put his mouth on hers, and blew two times. He came up and put his hand on top of each other and pressed down on Skyler's chest. Up, down, up, down, up down, 30 times. Then he repeated the same steps over and over again till her eyes flittered open.  

(Skyler's POV)

What did I ever do to make my life so terrible. Why does everyone one hate me so much. Well I am glad to be going some place that treats everyone the same. Heavan.

I was heading to something that was bright. A faint glow. Yea I guess it was a faint glow. As I walked closer the light grew bigger. I guess this is what it feels like to die. I felt no pain. I felt numb. It was the calmest moment I have had in my life.

I stopped. Everything was still for a second. I tried to move but I was stuck to the floor. The light started to fade away. As much as I struggled the light just got fainter and fainter until I saw 5 familiar faces. 

It was them. The idiots that adopted me. Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. Then I saw my mother and my father(well all 4 of them). They weren't in front of me like the boys, but it was like a flashback.

Jane was my first mom.

Tom was my first dad.

Both hurt me.

Linda was my second mom.

Jack was my second dad.

Both alcoholics that hurt me.

Kate was my third mom.

Bryan was my third dad.

Kate loved me. Bryan hated me.

Missy was my fourth mom.

Jake was my fourth dad.

Both died