Chapter Twenty-Three

(Skyler's POV)

"Sky are you there... Skyler say something to me!" A boyish voice said.

I sounded like... Liam's

"LIAM!" I yelled sitting up looking around expecting to see the wonderful boy who adopted me. Who was my dad. But who also was my brother.

It wasn't him. It was Josh.

"Hey sweetie" Josh said pulling me into a hug.

I was confused. Where am i? Why is it so bright here? Why does Josh have wings?

"Where am I?" I asked wanting an answer.

"You are in heaven with your friend Adriana" He answered smiling motioning towards my friend who was laying asleep.

"Why am I here?" I asked again not remembering anything.

"You died from a heart disease... Both you and her... I was sent to get you both and bring you back here but it seems like you will be leaving right about now.

I saw a smile on Josh's face as he took my arm and picked up Adriana. We walked over to the edge of the cloud we were standing on.

"Jump"

"What?" I said backing up.

"Just jump and trust me" Josh smiled

Everything came to me. Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Kayla, Zach, how I died, who Adriana was, the reason Josh was here.

"Wait!" I yelled

"Yes?"

"Zach and Kayla say hi" I smiled

"Well if I don't see them soon then tell them hi for me" Josh said smiling

Don't know why but he just keeps smiling after everything.

What does he mean by "see them soon"?

Just after that thought I was pushed. I was free falling from the cloud. Like I was skydiving but scarier because I didn't have a parachute. I was scared then I heard a scream. I saw Adriana screaming. She had no clue what was going on. And neither did i.

I felt the impact of my fall. I hit the ground hard. My body was aching.

I was engulfed by the darkness. No sign of Adriana. Crap I was gone. Not in heaven or hell. I was missing. Until I heard my name.

I sat up to see what was happening. Nothing though still pitch black. But there was someone there who could see me.

"She's up!" It yelled

It felt like it was trying to put it arms around me... Like a hug.

I got my vision back and I was in a room with all these odd looking tools. I tried to move but something wasn't letting me. Two arms held me so tight I almost couldn't breath. I looked up and saw four teenage boys with smiles on there face but tears in there eyes. I looked to my left and saw Adriana asleep it looks like. Then I looked forward and saw two motionless bodies. They looked familiar. Then it hit me... It was Zach and Kayla.

"No!" I yelled wriggling out of the two arms that tried to hold me.

I ran to the bodies and I saw smiles on there dead faces. This was all my fault If I never would have told them about my heart then the wouldn't have saved me. Even with the leukemia I would have died but it would cost someone's life if it was cured.

Niall came over to me and whispered something in my ear that I didn't catch but I am sure if I did hear it I would have tuned it out.

I sprinted out if the room to see faces light up when they saw me. It was Adriana'a siblings.