Chapter Twenty-Five

(Skyler's POV)

We got to go home the next day. I said bye to Adriana and her family and I found out she lives in the house across the lake so we will still get to see her. Me and her said goodbye to her friend Tanya and she will be out if the hospital soon recovering from her broken leg.

I think Tanya will be a girl I want to be friends with too!

I walked inside the house and I realized something. Back at the hospital I wanted everything to be the same again just starting over. But my life will never be the same. I have no family.... Well if you count One Direction but no one else.

Now I am just wondering if God wants everything to disappear from me. Everything is disappearing. First my parents, my home, my friends, and now my siblings. Next hopefully will be my life and not my new brothers.

"What do you want for lunch Sky?" Harry asked carrying me in the house.

I don't really know why he is carrying me. But if I means I don't haw to walk then I am happy that he is my new brother.

"I ain't that hungry" I said in a country accent.

"You too?!? Don't be going country on me Miss Skyler already everyone else is doing that.... I thought we were the only normal ones.... Apparently not"

"Wait why---" I was cut off by the sound of loud voices knocking me out of Harry's arms.

I squeaked as a hand gripped my arm really hard. I wasn't on the floor.... I was sorta just dangling there for a few seconds until I was pulled up into some enormous arms. I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was Liam who caught me.

"WHAT THE HELL LOUIS?!?" Liam screamed.

"Are you okay Skyler?" Liam asked still holding on to me even though I am alright and able to stand on my own.

"Yea but what just happened?" I mumbled questioning what happened right before I fell out of Harry's arms.

"Well we are playing a game that we have to talk in a country accent until everyone is out" Niall said along with that Irish accent mixed with the country one he is attempting.

"Also Liam is out!" Louis yelled in the accent with a smile on his face.

"Because you almost killed Skyler!" Liam yelled back in his normal accent.

"Um I didn't die and I don't think I would have died Liam"

"Oh" Liam just said.

I rolled my eyes playfully and opened the door to the backyard. I ran to the lake and saw CeCe, Hannah, Savannah, Zara, and Vannesa outside running around.... Looks like the were playing tag. I guess they saw me when CeCe shouted.

"Do you want me to go get Adriana?"

"Nah.... I will let her rest!"

"We'll then come over here and play with us!" CeCe shouted again motioning me over to all the screaming girls who hadn't stopped playing.

I ran around the perimeter of the lake so I could get to the other side. I could have swam across because the lake wasn't that wide but it was pretty damn long. I decided not to because I didn't want to get my cloths all wet. I ended up reaching the group when they all ran away from me laughing and shouting.

Ohhhh I see how you're going to play. I thought to myself before sprinting after them.

My fingers entwined with Zara's hoodie and I pulled her back into my arms.