Chapter Eight

(Zayn's POV)

We were still looking for Skyler. God I can't believe we list her again.

The lads and me hopped in the car and drive around the neighborhood. No luck.

We started to go home. I was the first to get out of the car.

I went to unlock the door and I saw Sky laying in the bushes asleep.

"Lads I found her!" I yelled for them to come

They all ran up to me as I was picking Sky up. She was cold. Too cold.

"Get her inside!' I yelled dropping her in Liam's arms running to the car

"Where in hells name are you going Zayn? She is freezing" Lou yelled

"I am going to get her medicine" I replied back and drove off

(Liam's POV)

Damn! She was cold!

"Harry go get Sky some blankets! Niall go make her soup! Lou help me get her on the couch!" I yelled to all of them.

Daddy Directioner Mode On.

Harry got 6 different blankets. I laid each one on top of her. Niall was back with soup. I sat it on the table do it could cool until Skyler woke up.

"Hey Lou go get the thermometer out of the bathroom" Harry spoke

Loui came back with the thermometer and gave it to me.

I put it in Sky's mouth. Her temp was 5 degrees below normal. I don't know if that's good or bad so I put some more blankets on her.

Zayn walked into the living room with a bag.

"Got the medicine" he said rushing over to Sky

"Has she moved or said anything yet" Zayn asked

"Not yet" We all replied in unison

The lads and me talked over some new song ideas while we waited for Sky to wake up.

I saw her eyes flutter open.

"Skyler!" I yelled running over to her

"I'm hot" Skyler said

I put the thermometer in her mouth and her temp is pretty hot now.

"Okay well we can take the blankets off of her until later" I said looking at her

"Niall go get Skyler an ice pack" Harry commanded

He is starting to sound like me. I guess all this daddy direction stuff is paying off.

I have Skyler the soup and put the ice pack Harry gave me on her head. that should keep her warm but keep her temp normal.

It looks like we won't be loosing our baby girl tonight.

After Skyler fell asleep I laid on the couch the rest of the night. The lads already went up to their rooms. I just wanted to stay down here and make sure Sky was alright. I didn't want to take her up to her room because that would cause me to wake up Sky. I wanted her to sleep.

What kind of father am I? I let her almost freeze to death. I almost drowned her. She ran away again for who knows what reason.

Skyler must hate us.

In the morning I have to wake the lads up do we can find out where Sky went and why she left.

And with that thought I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

NO! HELP! DON'T! PLEASE DON'T! NO!

I woke up to find someone screaming. 

I realized it was Skyler.

I ran over to cuddle her as the other lads came running down.

"Shhh don't cry it's okay" I cooed to her

Sky was trying to get away from me. And she won.

Skyler took up the stairs as she past Harry.

"What the?!?" Harry yelled as his butt meet the floor

"We need to get her" I yelled

Harry was already up the stairs by the time I said that.

(Skyler's POV)

I woke up laying on the couch and I noticed Liam was laying next to me on the other one. Next thing I knew I was already asleep and maybe dreaming of the worst thing in a long time.

He lunged at me with a knife.

I tried to get away. But he caught me.

"Where the hell do you think your going" Tom said with the smell of alcohol on his breath

"Please don't hurt me" a ten year old Skyler spoke with fear in her voice

"Well why wouldn't I hurt you b*tch" I screamed stabbing the knife into my side

I screamed in pain as he threw me to the ground. Just then the police ran in. One of them ran to me and the other three ran to my dad. The police officer told me his name was Officer Parker as he was taking me out of the house. I noticed that there were more officers in the front of my house. Officer Parker put me on the grass as a doctor came over to help my wound.

After that I was taken to the orphanage. Later that week I found out that my neighbor called the police when he heared my screams.

I also dreamed about the time cancer killed my mom. My dad started to take out the pain of his loss on me.

That's when I start to scream.

Liam ran to me a cuddled me into his arms and whispered something into my ear. I was tired of men. I wriggled out of his arms and ran up the stairs to my room. Knocking Harry on his butt while in the action.

I closed my door and started to cry even more.

"SKYLER LET US IN" I heard Zayn yell

"No go away" I yelled back

"Please baby girl we just want to help" I heard Niall whisper

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP I DON'T WANT ANY MANS HELP!" I screamed regretting what just slipped out of my mouth

(Louis's POV)

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP I DON'T WANT ANY MANS HELP!" Skyler screamed

That did it. I knew she was suffering in there from her past. We just wanted to help her.

I took a step back a rammed the door with all my might. And it fell down. The sight I saw was just terrible.

---------------------------------------------

HOLY CRAP WHAT DID LOU AND THE REST OF THE LADS SEE?!? Cliffhanger!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!  

Well I guess your just gonna have to get me 10 votes to find out!!

Dontcha love me!!! :)

I hope you guys are enjoying the fanfic. There is more to come!! Oh and thanks to the people who started to read my newest fanfic Broken!!

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP ALMOST 8,000 READS?!?!? YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN AMAZAYN!!!!!

See what I did there... Hehe :)

Love ya!!

Vote

Comment

Follow