Chapter Twenty-One

(Liam's POV)

I can't believe I only have one more day with my baby. I feel so bad that she has to go through this pain. I remembered that she hasn't met Danielle or Eleanor or Perrie.

Dani would always ask when she could meet Sky but she would ask at all the bad times. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and I feel bad that she will never get to meet Sky unless Zach and Kayla go forward with their plan.

Me and the lads had just apologized to Sky and we went to go to the room she was in before so we can discuss the "plan".

We walked in and Adriana was crying. Zach and Kayla must have already told her.

Adriana got up and ran out of the room.

"What happened!" Sky yelled in shock at Zach.

(Skyler's POV)

Adriana just ran past me crying and I don't even know what the hell is going on.

"She just found out her friend Tanya has got badly hurt in a dancing accident" Kayla said with a hurt expression.

"That's terrible and the day before she dies!" Louis yelled winking.

I guess the wink was for everyone except for me because they all nodded there heads and winked back. I am so lost.

"Skyler sit down we need to talk to you" Zayn said in a stern voice using my real name and not Sky.

"Okay" I replied shaky.

"Okay well um so you know that you need to have a heart transplant to live right?" Niall said staring into my eyes.

I looked at the ground and nodded realizing tomorrow will be my last day to see everyone I love.

"Well Kayla and Zach have the perfect heart match to you and Adriana and they are willing to give there hearts for you and her" Zayn pipped up looking over at Zach and Kayla.

I followed his eyes and met theirs. They tried to give a reassuring smile but I was to confused on what was happening.

"So they will die for me and Adriana to live?"

"Yes"

"No! I will not let them die for me! I can't lose anymore of my family!" I screamed running into Zach's arms afraid that might be the last time i hug him.

"Shhhhh Its okay" Zach said picking me up.

"Please let us do this for you Skyler" Kayla pleaded

"No I can't have anymore people in my family die" I whispered so that they could only here.

"I know baby. I know."

---------------------------------------------

So who is this Tanya girl? I will put more about her in the next updates!!!!

Tayna is played by @agentdonut

So this is so short but I am very tired.

Vote:

Comment:

Follow

:) Marissa Payne