Chapter Twenty-Four

(Skyler's POV)

I let the letter fall to the floor. I still can't believe that they miss Josh more then me. They were with him longer and know him better but the just found me and said they would never leave. I'm pissed.

I got up and stormed out of this place and I found myself in a familiar hall. I walked over to a room that said something but I couldn't make it out. Then I realized that this room ruined my life and future.

Room 23B... The room I was in when I was diagnosed with leukemia.

I stepped into the room seeing everything...

---Flashback---

I heard Kayla trying to calm down. I heard loud footsteps pace back and forth which was probably Zach. Then Josh was talking to someone... Probably a doctor or a nurse.

"She will die!" Kayla yelled

I was trying to remember what all I heard... At that time I couldn't see anything just blackness

"No she won't... She is strong like all of us" Josh said whispering to Kayla

"Well what if we can't afford to pay for her medical bill? What if mom and dad didn't leave us any money? What if she dies because we can't get her cured?" Kayla whined

"What if? She is strong! I know she will make it through" Zach said still pacing back and forth hearing his noisy strides.

"Well right now she could be dead! Don't you remember?!? Dad through her down the stairs... She hit her head and blacked out! We will be lucky even of she has a concussion! I don't think she can live through this beating!" Kayla screamed hearing her voice crack and noticing that her sobs where getting louder.

"Don't say that!" Zach snapped

"She will come out of this hospital alive! Even though mom just died and dad killed himself doesn't mean we give up! We have to be strong for Skyler!" He protested again

I wanted to tell them I am alright. But I couldn't move anything. Lips, nose, arms, legs, fingers, toes... Nothing!

Grrrr

"Well guess what I just found out!" Josh said slamming a door. I didn't even hear him go...

"What" Both of my siblings said.

"Skyler is in a coma"

"WHAT?!?" Kayla and Zach screamed on top of there lungs. I flinched at that. I guess they saw my movement. I didn't even think I could move.

"Did you..." Kayla paused making here way over to me and sitting on my bed.

"Yea I just saw that! Zach run and get the doctors! Quick!" Josh yelled running towards me. I felt his arms welcome my cold body. I wish I could see his face and move when I actually told my body. Instead I just laid in his arms limp.

---Flashback Ended---

I realized that I was sitting on the bed where I laid years before in a coma not able to tell my brothers and sister I was alright and 

I could still do normal things. My life sure has probs. :/

I heard Liam's footsteps come though the door along with many others. I didn't need to turn because I knew who they all were.

I hand was placed on my back it was rubbing small circles soothing me. That's when I broke down crying. I can't take all this pain anymore. My siblings dying, all my parents abusing me expect for the couple who died in a car accident. I just don't want any of this crap anymore. Why couldn't I just die from that f*cking coma.