Chapter-4:She Gets Scared Easily

"𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰 is the one forming allies with Athair. " Said Aiden emotionlessly, his thoughts wandering to every possibility of what could get wrong at the ball tonight.

 Whereas Raven was knocked pale while thinking hard. She does remember the name but doesn't know how, just knows that something bad is connected to all of this. 

"Raven... Raven, you're alright? you suddenly look all sick." Aiden waved his hands in front of Raven to make her break out of her trance for which she did. "Aiden, do I know him? I feel like I have heard this name before but can't relate to with what subject." That left the young boy in surprise, which was a good thing at least for now.

 "You don't remember raven?" Raven shook her head in an attempt to say 'no'. Aiden sighed in relief, "You don't need to get it. let's enjoy the party now, shall we?" Raven nodded her head and went ahead to enjoy the party.

The name connection can wait but the party can't- thought raven before giggling at her weird thoughts.

*

*

*

*

"Get the files ready to the office in the mansion with the permission Of the Don. Did scarlet reach the ball by the way?" 𝘏𝘦 was on the call with his Assistant, getting ready to leave for the Grand Ball in the Golden Mansion.

 That, Alessandro, remembered he would be staying there for two nights and three mornings which made him busier. He doesn't want the work to get all piled up when it needs to be done on time when he stays there and so His Father Had requested the Don to let him stay in the Mansion until he is in Ireland.

"Yes Mr. Romero, Ms. Romero has reached and set foot in Ireland but she insists on going by your side saying..." Alessandro just sighed. 

"What is wrong Matteo?". he hesitantly speaks, "Ms. Romero said that 'I don't want my dear brother to feel lonely when he can't get a date for himself' and with that Ms. Romero hung up."

Alessandro shook his head knowing all the daring stuff his little sister would have said instead of being a darling towards his PA.

"Okay, I will be leaving for the ball... and get me a bouquet of black rose, and a bouquet of yellow rose as well," said Alessandro before hanging up on his PA. 

He has a lot of work with forming allies... 

*

*

*

*

Several Black Cars were entering the main gate. But in-between them was a Black and Blue car moving with all its glory in front of Raven who looked through the large window in the ball space when she heard all the roaring of cars. 

She certainly would get scared by the sounds but she certainly fell in love with the car which was black and blue, even if she doesn't know the name of it- thought raven.

 All the doors of the ball area were covered with bodyguards clad in black suits with scary guns and all the other cars were parked but the Black and Blue car was left, stopping in front of the door. One of the guards ran to the car's driver seat and opened it while stepping aside when a man with jet black hair and with an expensive black shining Armani suit stepped out.