[ 010 :: PLANTS VERSUS ZOMBIES ]

TW : DEATH (?)

_____
you attempt to manuever your attacks, but the buff teen quickly follows your words, pulling itadori out by the collar with maki in his arms.

your attack lands before the cursed spirit could jump away as well, the hardened cursed energy slicing through it's armoured skin and slicing it's eye-branches off piece by piece, scrape by scrape.

the impact cause the ground below it to break, creating larges pieces of cracks on the ground as the water violently splashes off.

the cursed spirit stumbles as it tries to block more cursed energy from piercing it's eyes but it fails, only wounding more pieces of it's arm.

'this cursed energy is..unusual.' it thinks to itself, staring up at you and watch as you fall to the ground and catch yourself. you're quick to fix yourself in a defensive position, you're cursed energy balanced and seemingly weak.

you sprint towards her, cursed weapon forming in your palms as you aim for it's neck, where the two 'armours' meet. if your guess is correct, it should have a weak spot. if you turn out to be wrong, then you'll just simply die.

trunks of branches and trees emerge from the ground as the special grade defends itself, but you pay it no mind, the area around you turning into nothingness as you force more and more of your cursed energy out.

eyes dilated into concentration, you land the blow, your cursed energy turning into a black coloured impact.

you shift your body to deliver another blow, however, a fist makes contact with your face before you could, sending you flying back onto the rough surfaces of the rocks. you wince as your skin as scraped and a bruise forms on your cheek.

'where did that come from? i didn't sense that punch—'

"my deepest apologies." it's the buff teen from earlier, a scar running down from his forehead to his cheekbone. "nobody is allowed to touch those who have started growing wings. that's exactly where that boy stand right now."

you scrunch your face in confusion, cradling the area where he had punched you. "could've just told me to jump away.." you mutter, grumbling curses as you stand from the ground, ignoring the sting of opening wounds.

"yuuji! if you die again, i'll kill you myself!" the spikey haired boy from earlier shouts towards the pink haired sorcerer.

the panda who you hadn't noticed kneels before him, carrying maki over his shoulder, "okay, let's go." before megumi could answer, he's thrown onto panda's back like a sack of potatoes.

the panda begins to run, "pandash!"

you snicker at the corny joke.

todo aoi steps out from the water, "i won't lift a finger to help, itadori. not until you land a black flash."

you turn towards him with another questionable look.

"if you can't land a black flash, then i'll just watch you die, no matter what happens to you."

"got it!"

you un-focus on the fight between itadori and the cursed spirit, opting to talk to the buff guy instead. he had a presence that was by all means intimidating.

"isn't that a bit cruel?" you ask him, raising an eyebrow.

"who are you?" he dodges your question, shooting his own question instead.

you sweat, "ah, i am.." gojo satoru's fiancé? a new sorcerer? you don't know which option to choose, so you'd just go with your name. "( y/n ) ( l/n )."